Photos taken while Jeeping

20230511_152915.jpg

How about photos taken while naked (Jeep)?

Damn I’m jealous of all of you out west. We have nothing comparable in the northeast!
Go further northeast to Vermont and Maine for different types of beautiful scenic views.

The view from Quill Hill overlook western Maine. It’s not easy to get above tree line in Maine with a vehicle but that overlook is privately owned and the road was is in better shape than the state highway.
40EDFCB0-E3FB-48C5-8A94-54C5890AC9A2.jpeg
69899A39-7620-413E-B1CA-3E6EEA08E578.jpeg

The view from Quill Hill overlook western Maine. It’s not easy to get above tree line in Maine with a vehicle but that overlook is privately owned and the road was is in better shape than the state highway.
View attachment 21591View attachment 21592
Looks like an awesome drive up there! I google mapped it in satellite mode...beautiful place! Looks to be some RV Parking up there?

Looks like an awesome drive up there! I google mapped it in satellite mode...beautiful place! Looks to be some RV Parking up there?
Yeah you definitely don’t need 4x4 to get up there.

Trout Creek Valley, Woodland Park Colorado Rainbow Falls OHV Trails...stopped walked out into the valley where there was no light pollution and captured this...
DSC03618a copy-3.jpg

Maine looks still preserved naturally…❤️
No lol, it’s not. It is the logging capital of the US. Some timber companies harvest responsibly over 20 years and other companies strip everything every 10 years. During the week log trucks rule the dirt roads. You can’t drive more than a mile on any dirt road without seeing signs of a logging operation.

Dont get me wrong though, harvesting has its benefits one being that we have less wild fires, when areas recover there are some nice trails and it has brought a lot of money and jobs to the area.
BF73BB26-A629-488B-B4F0-1125D2680F67.jpeg

This picture is of a skid trail from back in the 50s and 60s on my property it is a mile and a half long and ends at my camp on a mountain top behind my house.

No lol, it’s not. It is the logging capital of the US. Some timber companies harvest responsibly over 20 years and other companies strip everything every 10 years. During the week log trucks rule the dirt roads. You can’t drive more than a mile on any dirt road without seeing signs of a logging operation.

Dont get me wrong though, harvesting has its benefits one being that we have less wild fires, when areas recover there are some nice trails and it has brought a lot of money and jobs to the area.View attachment 21653
This picture is of a skid trail from back in the 50s and 60s on my property it is a mile and a half long and ends at my camp on a mountain top behind my house.
Same here in Arkansas and Louisiana...lots of logging, and sawmills...housing shortage is driving the logging and lumber for sure...

Skidder trail looks awesome, be great for MTB riding...

Back