Ordered sat got my Vin monday

Seriously, a Gladiator 392 order? I was looking at the Jeep Galdiator build site a week ago and there was no 392 option offered then. How did you do it?
It’s not a gladiator I currently own a gladiator but ordered a 392 Rubicon XR package

That is what they “Said”… Like I said, I am short on trust. They “said” they will deliver…. They ”said” 4% below invoice.

I assumed that in 6 months, when they build it, there is going to be some new thing about dealer allocations or inflation or supply chain or some other BS that allows them to charge me whatever they want. Especially since there will be 5 people in line to pay over msrp.
Why would they sell a Rubicon 392 at a loss? Employee, as well as friends and family (of Stellantis/Chrysler/all other related employees) discounts are not available for this particular vehicle which is what one of those discounts would amount to. I got burnt with one of these offers when I bought my 2018 GC TrackHawk. I was assured I could use the Friends and Family Discount provided by my next door retired Chrysler Employee. However, when it came to actually working out the final sale/paying for the vehicle I was informed that the Employee/F&F discount was no longer applicable. We did settle on invoice price as the final sales price which was only $600 above what we agreed on originally so the dealer lost on that one.

Last edited:
^^this^^

I hope that everyone gets exactly what they ordered for the agreed upon price. It is only me that seems to deal with dealerships that play games.

I got it all in writing
So did I but my dealer failed, that's why I got my TrackHawk at Invoice price which was $600 higher than what the dealer put in writing. It was still $7900.00 below the sticker price

Last edited:
So did I but my dealer failed, that's why I got my TrackHawk at Invoice price which was $600 higher than what they put in writing. It was still $7900.00 below the sticker price
I was able to get everything in writing I had another dealer willing to do 3% below invoice but this dealer offered more for my trade and 4% below $7,682 off sticker

^^this^^

I hope that everyone gets exactly what they ordered for the agreed upon price. It is only me that seems to deal with dealerships that play games.
I am quite sure most dealers play some sort of game where pricing and negotiation can occur. We the consumers just need to be aware.

I was able to get everything in writing I had another dealer willing to do 3% below invoice but this dealer offered more for my trade and 4% below $7,682 off sticker
Be advised though, when it actually comes time to sit down with your dealer's finance guy to complete the deal things could change. Been there.

Last edited:
Ordered October 8th - first day of open orders for '22s... still in D status with no ship date on the horizon :(
I’m in the same boat, ordered Oct 18 for $6,000 off MSRP if anyone is keeping score at home. I hope early Jan we will start to see some movement. Until then it’s like dreaming about Christmas morning, sometimes the wait is just as important as the gift. Hang in there amigo! :)(y) Merry Christmas Everyone!🎄

Last edited:
Just curious if anyone knows time line for delivery I’m in Ohio so should come by truck. My last build a regular Rubicon JLU took 5.5 weeks not sure if 392 takes longer? And does the XR seem to delay things? Ordered a 22 XR 392 only add was rubber floor mats and XR package.
I ordered a 22 XR 392 last week. I only added the camera, XR, tow package, and gorilla glass. The salesman told me if I ordered floor mats that it would delay it even further…I was told mid April for arrival. I paid $5k above MSRP. Another dealer wanted $12k over and had to use their 6% financing. $93k out the door…

I ordered a 22 XR 392 last week. I only added the camera, XR, tow package, and gorilla glass. The salesman told me if I ordered floor mats that it would delay it even further…I was told mid April for arrival. I paid $5k above MSRP. Another dealer wanted $12k over and had to use their 6% financing. $93k out the door…
You paid over MSRP for a order? You can most definitely find a better deal than that I have seen them at msrp on lots

We ordered ours (2022 Hydro Blue Pearl XR) on 11.29.2021 and received the VIN immediately. I was advised we are moving into D1 status on 01.05.2022 and the build starts.

Paid MSRP less $2500 in LaFayette, GA.

You paid over MSRP for a order? You can most definitely find a better deal than that I have seen them at msrp on lots
I was looking into the TRD pro 4 runner in green. $20k above MSRP…Crazy…That psychologically prepped me to accept the 392 for $5k above. The dealer (LHM SLC) was allotted 7 for 2022, 4 were already sold…now 5…I feel lucky to get one…

Last edited:
I go the three-fold route: Jeep chat, dealer, and crypto stickers…

https://cryptostickers.net/

https://fcacommunity.force.com/Jeep/s/knowledge
(click the Chat button upper left)
I have a ship date of 12/21, so I checked with Jeep chat today - I knew it wouldn't be in shipping but hoped for an update. They told me it was in paint....so I'll take that as a positive step.

I must be missing something but I don't understand crypto stickers? they don't show a build sheet....I am not sure where they pull their data from?

I hate to say it but they got you
I have a ship date of 12/21, so I checked with Jeep chat today - I knew it wouldn't be in shipping but hoped for an update. They told me it was in paint....so I'll take that as a positive step.

I must be missing something but I don't understand crypto stickers? they don't show a build sheet....I am not sure where they pull their data from?
my last build showed it was in transit but it had already been on the dealers lot the whole day

I would say that until someone or a few someones get their 2022 and pay, below invoice, at invoice, below MSRP, at MSRP or above MSRP, I don’t think anyone got “got”. @Clusterluck is the first poster that mentions dealer allocations with respect to orders. I am not a dealer and I didn’t stay at a holiday inn express last night, but if a dealer get 5 allocations what happens on their 6 order? Why sell below invoice and use their allocations and not make a profit?

And take it from someone that just purchased one on a lot, there is no more on lots that are MSRP or below. Maybe 1 will pop up, but every one that I called on nationwide was sold.

Car lots are empty everywhere. The prices on lot are high everywhere. But there are deals to be found. There are dealers ordering and delivering at discounts. The dealer I’m dealing with is Chapman. They are offering 10% off MSRP. They are selling units all over the country. They are also way above allocation, but Jeep hasn’t turned down any of their orders. Paying 5k over when you could have paid 8k under minus 2k to ship would be worth it in my opinion. Just trying to help out.

I'm also working with Chapman

Back