Order status and Jeep chat

I placed my 23 392 xr order on 8/20/2022 but haven’t been able to get any sort of information from the dealer. They originally told me it would be here mid October-November but reading through most of this it seems everyone’s orders are backed up. Is it just because of the xr package or do some dealers just get cars made faster? I’ve never ordered anything before so I’m just getting anxious.
8DA69CF5-7BD6-4059-AD2B-E881D734D750.png

I placed my 23 392 xr order on 8/20/2022 but haven’t been able to get any sort of information from the dealer. They originally told me it would be here mid October-November but reading through most of this it seems everyone’s orders are backed up. Is it just because of the xr package or do some dealers just get cars made faster? I’ve never ordered anything before so I’m just getting anxious.View attachment 16847
I don't understand the Jeep ordering either. My order placed 09/08/22, scheduled 09/23/22 its an XR. Doesn't make any sense how I would be scheduled before you. I ordered Blue, all options minus smoker

I don't understand the Jeep ordering either. My order placed 09/08/22, scheduled 09/23/22 its an XR. Doesn't make any sense how I would be scheduled before you. I ordered Blue, all options minus smoker
Yeah I didn't opt for the smoker package either so now I'm thinking its cause I chose Earl Grey for the color? I haven't seen too many of those posted yet on the forums but liking the color so far.

Glad you're getting yours though! Gives me hope that someday they might make mine 🥲

Yeah I didn't opt for the smoker package either so now I'm thinking its cause I chose Earl Grey for the color? I haven't seen too many of those posted yet on the forums but liking the color so far.

Glad you're getting yours though! Gives me hope that someday they might make mine 🥲
I'm excited to get it (someday) :ROFLMAO: I added the doors with premium uppers after the fact, so it might delay a little bit. I'll wait though. Already have a list of $80K in upgrades for it someday.

I placed my 23 392 xr order on 8/20/2022 but haven’t been able to get any sort of information from the dealer. They originally told me it would be here mid October-November but reading through most of this it seems everyone’s orders are backed up. Is it just because of the xr package or do some dealers just get cars made faster? I’ve never ordered anything before so I’m just getting anxious.View attachment 16847
I dont think certain dealers get priority. The XR was a huge hold up and you can't order these today. I'd say since your 2 months behind me, you have another month or so before D1. Once your D1 the dealer will know more. The day I hit D1 they knew when me jeep would arrive. Says 2.2.23 to hit dealership.

I’m starting to see 8 month delivery cycles on even regular Jeeps, and my dealer thought a month ago that they were not building 392s at that point.

Get ready for fun.
Picked it up yesterday! Love the v8 rumble wow! Due to break in I'm keeping the rpms below 3k, but even at 2k nice sound. The dealer was saying production is speeding up, hope you guys get yours soon! I was exactly 7 months from order to delivery.

Received a text today that it has started the assembly process and scheduled for delivery 3/17 as well as this email. The online trackers still show D1

Attachments

• 99B0BF01-7039-4CDD-B2CF-CD124DE998BC.png
    99B0BF01-7039-4CDD-B2CF-CD124DE998BC.png
    154.6 KB · Views: 33
Just got the update, its built. Have build sheet everything looks good.
waiting on Window sticker. lets hope she passes inspection and ships
fast.

Awesome for you! Hoping I’m not far behind the . Guess I need to sell a Jeep to make room for the next one! 😅
i think this will be the worst part, its done and now we have to wait for it to be shipped. they said 8 weeks
but i am hoping for 2 weeks

i think this will be the worst part, its done and now we have to wait for it to be shipped. they said 8 weeks
I am in Vegas. The worst was when my salesman text me and said it was at the rail yard in Vegas. I thought I’d have it the next day. It took another five days to get trucked to the dealer! Lol! It’s worth every minute of the wait. Glad your almost there!

Granted it was just in Virginia, but it took less than a week for shipping on two that I had orders on. Hopefully it won’t be long!

Grainger said in their letter they send out to all the buyers to expect a 4 week delivery time.
That seems like a long time to get from Ohio to Iowa?
Time to see if I can scrape enough together to pay. The Fed has raised rates about 5 times since I ordered it. I tried to get financing 5 months ago after I got my vin number before all that rate increases but told that can’t happen.

So i have a question, well maybe 2. after its built it has to be inspected, is this correct. if so how long does that
take. is it shipped at that point. thanks for the help

So i have a question, well maybe 2. after its built it has to be inspected, is this correct. if so how long does that
take. is it shipped at that point. thanks for the help
Yes that is correct. For the most part it seems to go pretty smooth and fast, like a day or two after being built. Mine for instance was built, received the window sticker, inspected and shipped all in 4-5 days. Although I’ve read some horror stories on here that inspection goes on for weeks and a couple over a month. Those are definitely the exceptions though.

Back