Congratulations!!! Great Color!!!

Ordered mine on 9/7/21
Sarge Green
Extreme Recon
Dual doors
tow package
front camera
Coming to Los Angeles

Funny thing just happened, I saw a link to a post on this forum and said, hey, I need to join. Well what you know, Tryed to join and I’m already a member and apparently got so damn busy tracking, I forgot all about this one. How do I get notifications on this thread? I think I used to, and it says I’m watching. And wheres my founding member badge, 😆 I must’ve joined “day 1”, if you know what I mean 😉

Where is everyone getting status codes like D or D1? I was just on chat with Jeep and they said "all the parts have been acquired and build should start soon" but could not provide a status code.

Only way I've been getting it is from the Dealer Ordering System (from my dealer) - it will populate the build sheet with the current status.
Once it's scheduled for build, you can follow it on the JL forum...

What's up guys, new here. Ordered my 392 09/06, received it yesterday. 7 week build time which is kinda nuts. Was initially told 14-18 weeks. Good luck to the rest in here waiting on their orders.

Mike

What's up guys, new here. Ordered my 392 09/06, received it yesterday. 7 week build time which is kinda nuts. Was initially told 14-18 weeks. Good luck to the rest in here waiting on their orders.

Mike

Congrats. Got mine in April. Waited 16 weeks.

Ordered mine Saturday 10/23 and had VIN assigned by 10/25
White with black grill, XRP, half doors, one touch roof. The wait is on!

Congrats. Got mine in April. Waited 16 weeks.
Thanks guys. Do these require 91 octane? Owners manual does not even have the 6.4 motor in it. Cannot find any information on fuel requirements.

Mike
It often depends on what you ordered. If there were no extras that could account for the quick delivery date. What did you order ?

that's the fastest build to date.
Wonder if Jeep is ramping up to make sure they get the backlog of 21's completed on time before the December shutdown?

Back