Order Date /D1 status/Delivery Date/State ordered

Ordered on 8/13. Vin assigned 8/17.

Dealer says 8-12 weeks.
Black 392 with extreme recon and most available options ticked.

$83445 MSRP.

Dealer says he will not charge more than msrp and will apply any rebates that are available at the time.
Excited :)

Well, I got the call.
Ordered 6/14
VON and VIN same time, same day
Built 7/29
Arrived 8/17
Picking it up tonight.
4 miles

Attachments

• IMG_20210817_183557.jpg
    IMG_20210817_183557.jpg
    226.4 KB · Views: 167
  • IMG_20210817_181337.jpg
    IMG_20210817_181337.jpg
    190.1 KB · Views: 168
  • IMG_20210817_181248.jpg
    IMG_20210817_181248.jpg
    247.8 KB · Views: 163
  • IMG_20210817_165922761.jpg
    IMG_20210817_165922761.jpg
    142 KB · Views: 170
Note, every vehicle on the truck was filthy, but I also got this picture

Attachments

• IMG_20210817_165756009.jpg
    IMG_20210817_165756009.jpg
    98.4 KB · Views: 188
Ordered 8/16/2021, received VIN 8/18/2021. Paid 1% below invoice price. Found two dealers in the Northwest who would honor Tread Lightly below invoice: Bud Clary in Auburn, WA and St. Helens CDJR in Warren, OR (30mins North of Portland)

Note: The person managing the order said they didn't have allocation, but personal orders are usually prioritized so it shouldn't be a problem. We'll see! But seeing as others have reported allocation doesn't seem to matter, I'm hopeful.

Anyone else have issues with Jeep chat telling them "all parts gathered and should be entering the build phase soon" for over a week and a half and then saying it's still in scheduling waiting on parts? The wait doesn't bother me, I knew that going in, but miscommunication, misinformation, and just straight up playing with my heart lol, that frustrates me.
Just wait till they tell you it's built but in storage for additional inspection or additional parts for a few weeks, then it suddenly shows up at the dealer.

Just wait till they tell you it's built but in storage for additional inspection or additional parts for a few weeks, then it suddenly shows up at the dealer.
That's kinda what I'm thinking. No hurry, was going to wait for 2022 but wanted to be sure I could get Sarge Green.

That's kinda what I'm thinking. No hurry, was going to wait for 2022 but wanted to be sure I could get Sarge Green.
That's the color I got. Love it! I think it looks way better on the 392 with the bronze/black accents vs the regular Rubicon that has the red/black accents. The red on green reminds me too much of a christmas tree. Just me.

That's the color I got. Love it! I think it looks way better on the 392 with the bronze/black accents vs the regular Rubicon that has the red/black accents. The red on green reminds me too much of a christmas tree. Just me.
Agreed. Have it now on a Sahara Altitude that I will be trading in. That's how much I like this color. Looks nice on Snazzberry as well, just saw one recently. How do you like yours? What you expected?

Agreed. Have it now on a Sahara Altitude that I will be trading in. That's how much I like this color. Looks nice on Snazzberry as well, just saw one recently. How do you like yours? What you expected?
Way better than I expected. I've gotten more looks and compliments in 2 weeks on the 392 than I did in my 911 GT3 that cost over twice as much. It's my first Jeep.....never even thought of buying one until I rented one on vacation. Love the way it sits up high, the visibility, the engine rumble....everything. It's litrally my favorite car I've owned and I've owned a number of high end vehicles including a Range Rover and this one is way more exciting to drive. Sorry, that might make your wait seem even longer now!

Way better than I expected. I've gotten more looks and compliments in 2 weeks on the 392 than I did in my 911 GT3 that cost over twice as much. It's my first Jeep.....never even thought of buying one until I rented one on vacation. Love the way it sits up high, the visibility, the engine rumble....everything. It's litrally my favorite car I've owned and I've owned a number of high end vehicles including a Range Rover and this one is way more exciting to drive. Sorry, that might make your wait seem even longer now!
Also went with the Sky One Touch roof and half doors.

Hit 14 weeks on Friday, and day 100 today. And finally a text from the dealer, my baby is in F status - paint, expected ship date the 26th. A glimmer of hope finally.

Ordered on 8/13. Vin assigned 8/17.

Dealer says 8-12 weeks.
Black 392 with extreme recon and most available options ticked.

$83445 MSRP.

Dealer says he will not charge more than msrp and will apply any rebates that are available at the time.
Excited :)
I also placed my order on the 13th. Sting gray XR with most options except sticking with the traditional 3 piece hard top. Unfortunately, I haven't heard a thing since. Did you have to pressure the dealer for information?

I also placed my order on the 13th. Sting gray XR with most options except sticking with the traditional 3 piece hard top. Unfortunately, I haven't heard a thing since. Did you have to pressure the dealer for information?
No. They called me and said order was accepted and vin assigned. Asked me to come put down $500 deposit. Was ordered as a "sold order." They did say to not expect to hear much for 8 weeks, but anticipate jeep in hand within 2-3 months.

Two emails from FCA and a build sheet today, 14 weeks 4 days, is this my born on date?

No. They called me and said order was accepted and vin assigned. Asked me to come put down $500 deposit. Was ordered as a "sold order." They did say to not expect to hear much for 8 weeks, but anticipate jeep in hand within 2-3 months.
Thanks for the info. Mine was also a "sold order" and I put my deposit down that day. I haven't heard if the order was accepted or received a VIN. Even that would help. I tell you this wait is worse than being a kid and waiting for Christmas morning again!

Ordered May 19th. Just got a text from my dealer that she arrived this afternoon. Gonna pick her up tomorrow.
new 392.jpg

More and more, I’m preferring the white over the Sting Grey I ordered. :confused:

congrats man!

Back