Order Date /D1 status/Delivery Date/State ordered

Snowfighter06

Founding Member
Reaction score
I know there has been a lot of eta’s and projected delivery dates. I just thought if we all had a thread where we could get a idea of when and where the orders took place then maybee it would help all of us see who when and where the projected orders would be received first on the 392’s.

State Michigan
Order Date 12/1/20
D1 3/15/21
ETA Delivery 4/28/21

Placed my order through Parkway CDJR in Metro Detroit area:
Ordered 18 Feb
Moved to D-1 Status on 15 Mar.
ETA at Parkway is 13 Apr.

Placed my order through Parkway CDJR in Metro Detroit area:
Ordered 18 Feb
Moved to D-1 Status on 15 Mar.
ETA at Parkway is 13 Apr.
Good Deal!! I’ve heard so many things so far on eta’s it will be interesting to see when and where they ship to 1st. Thanks for posting 👍

Good Deal!! I’ve heard so many things so far on eta’s it will be interesting to see when and where they ship to 1st. Thanks for posting 👍
I'm curious as to where the first 392s actually start to pop in at. Though I ordered my Jeep from a Michigan Dealership, I will drive it back here to Arizona immediately after delivery.

Attachments

• Jeep 392.jpg
    Jeep 392.jpg
    185.2 KB · Views: 412
Last edited:
I'm curious as to where the first 392s actually start to pop in at. Though I ordered my Jeep from a Michigan Dealership, I will drive it back here to Arizona immediately after delivery.
My dealer is only 40 minutes from the plant where they are being built, so it will be interesting to see how soon mine comes in.

Your trip from Michigan back home will be a great way to break in the 392 .
Roger, plan on making it a road trip and visit a few friends and places.

My dealer is only 40 minutes from the plant where they are being built, so it will be interesting to see how soon mine comes in.
I wouldn't be suprised if our vehicles all start showing up at the dealer within days of each other if not the same day. Even though your dealer is only 40 minutes from the plant, I'm willing to bet 10 push ups that the delivery cost will be the same $1,450.00 the rest of will be paying. :)

Shortcut ,You could've bought this one at the next Barret Jackson auction and saved the trip

how'd you'd get the name ShortCut ? LOL

www.barrett-jackson.com/Events/Event/Details/2021-JEEP-WRANGLER-UNLIMITED-HEMI-RUBICON-CUSTOM-SUV-246057
Something about the terms "Crate motor" "not 50 State emissions Compliant", "37" Tires" and the requirement to sign a waiver acknowledging it is not 50 state compliant appearing in the Barret Jackson Promotion are pretty good indicators that the one they advertise is not a factory production model. It also appears to have the incorrect seats. I acquired the nickname Shortcut when Sonny Barger's vice president lost custody of it when he passed away. The nickname does not imply that I "cut corners" by any means.

I wouldn't be suprised if our vehicles all start showing up at the dealer within days of each other if not the same day. Even though your dealer is only 40 minutes from the plant, I'm willing to bet 10 push ups that the delivery cost will be the same $1,450.00 the rest of will be paying. :)
It’s the same dealer I ordered my 2016 Rubicon from. I don’t care if your dealer is directly across the street from the plant you still would pay $1450.00
They charge this no matter where you are in the U S it just balances out for those who are close and those who are far.

It’s the same dealer I ordered my 2016 Rubicon from. I don’t care if your dealer is directly across the street from the plant you still would pay $1450.00
They charge this no matter where you are in the U S it just balances out for those who are close and those who are far.
Yup, that's what I'm say'n everybody pays the same pirce for "shipping" in the lower 48. :)

Last edited:
Something about the terms "Crate motor" "not 50 State emissions Compliant", "37" Tires" and the requirement to sign a waiver acknowledging it is not 50 state compliant appearing in the Barret Jackson Promotion are pretty good indicators that the one they advertise is not a factory production model. It also appears to have the incorrect seats. I acquired the nickname Shortcut when Sonny Barger's vice president lost custody of it when he passed away. The nickname does not imply that I "cut corners" by any means.
It also does not have the paddle shifters on steering wheel and dash is red like regular Rubi. . I’d say it’s a conversion and not a true production 392.

It also does not have the paddle shifters on steering wheel and dash is red like regular Rubi. . I’d say it’s a conversion and not a true production 392.
Your observations are more keen than mine and I whole heartedly concur with you that it is a convesrion being offered there. "I Pitty the Fool"... Tee Hee:LOL:

It’s totally a fake 392 it’s a custom build
No exhaust switch for differ
No dual exhaust
No paddle shifters
No Rubicon stitching in the seats
I’m mean I can go on and on!!

It’s totally a fake 392 it’s a custom build
No exhaust switch for differ
No dual exhaust
No paddle shifters
No Rubicon stitching in the seats
I’m mean I can go on and on!!
Totaly concur Buddy! Recommend we get this thread back on track with Snowfighter's original input at the beginning of this thread...

"I know there has been a lot of eta’s and projected delivery dates. I just thought if we all had a thread where we could get a idea of when and where the orders took place then maybee it would help all of us see who when and where the projected orders would be received first on the 392’s., thoughts?

Order our jeep in march in Tx
Red
Camera
BW Tires
Headliner padding
Floor mats
Black grill
Rails
Tow pkg
dealer said 4 mo min
Some who ordered in Nov just got delivery date that day for mid April

Last edited:
Order our jeep in march in Tx
Red
Camera
BW Tires
Headliner padding
Floor mats
Black grill
Rails
dealer said 4 mo min
Some who ordered in Nov just got delivery date that day for mid April
Just FYI and SA, I ordered mine on 18 Feb; it went to D-1 Production status on 15 Mar with an ETA of 13 Apr at the dealership. Seems as though we are all over the map as far as delivery dates, ETC.

Just FYI and SA, I ordered mine on 18 Feb; it went to D-1 Production status on 15 Mar with an ETA of 13 Apr at the dealership. Seems as though we are all over the map as far as delivery dates, ETC.
I hope not... we won’t be ready until July... never thought I’d NOT want it to get here QUICK... 🤦🏼‍♀️

Back