Off road pages

Framinal

Reaction score
Current Rides
22 392 xtreme recon
I have the superchips programmer installed. I am thinking I set something and it removed my off road pages from my apps. Any help or tips would be appreciated. Thx

I had my Offroad pages disappear last week. The icon changed into a generic "U" Connect icon with no label. After a couple of drive cycles it came back on its own. I was not using any programmer at the time. There is some magic dance to reset/reboot the unit. I remember reading about it.

Found it:

1. Press push button start until you are in either ACC or RUN. Do not turn the vehicle on.
2. Hold down Green Phone button & Voice Recognition button at the same time. Hold for 30 seconds ( for me it worked if it pressed the phone button a split second before touching the voice button. If I pressed the voice button first the system would ramble on about commands ). After 30 seconds let go.
3. Turn the car off, immediately open the drivers door. Hold it open for 30 seconds.
4. Close the door and turn the car on, see if the issue is still there.

Not sure it'll do anything but it might be worth a try. Good luck.

Thanks for the reply. Tried it and sadly didn't work.

If you have a Tazer... There is a setting to enable the off-road pages.... toggling it off and on might clear up the issue... maybe. I've got nothing else....

I had my Offroad pages disappear last week. The icon changed into a generic "U" Connect icon with no label. After a couple of drive cycles it came back on its own. I was not using any programmer at the time. There is some magic dance to reset/reboot the unit. I remember reading about it.

Found it:

1. Press push button start until you are in either ACC or RUN. Do not turn the vehicle on.
2. Hold down Green Phone button & Voice Recognition button at the same time. Hold for 30 seconds ( for me it worked if it pressed the phone button a split second before touching the voice button. If I pressed the voice button first the system would ramble on about commands ). After 30 seconds let go.
3. Turn the car off, immediately open the drivers door. Hold it open for 30 seconds.
4. Close the door and turn the car on, see if the issue is still there.

Not sure it'll do anything but it might be worth a try. Good luck.
You forgot to do the hokey pokey and turn yourself around.

Still no luck. Taking to dealer in a few weeks. Thx for the replies.

Managed to capture a picture of my generic icons on the way to dinner tonight. "send and Go", Offroad pages, and a couple others are all just a generic "U" icon. Even the shortcut at the bottom for the off-road pages. Weird.

IMG_2389.jpeg

Managed to capture a picture of my generic icons on the way to dinner tonight. "send and Go", Offroad pages, and a couple others are all just a generic "U" icon. Even the shortcut at the bottom for the off-road pages. Weird.

View attachment 15078
That's the exact same as mine.

That's the exact same as mine.
For me, at least, after a few minutes they come back. The Offroad pages sometimes gets ejected from the bottom row though. Kind of annoying.

Please do post up what your dealer has to say. Since mine starts working usually before I get to the end of my driveway, I'll probably not take it in for this, unless I need some other warranty work done.

If it hasn’t started working yet, hit that fun Offroad + button. That should trick your rig into loading the offroad pages… I hope.

If it hasn’t started working yet, hit that fun Offroad + button. That should trick your rig into loading the offroad pages… I hope.
Tried that and it just loaded and loaded and never came up. I'll try again and wait longer.

The software may be a little corrupted. The dealer can refresh/update it, or you can do it yourself.

The software may be a little corrupted. The dealer can refresh/update it, or you can do it yourself.

As far as I can tell there's no way to download the software, unless there is a version update. Since mine is already up to date, it won't let me download anything. I'll either have to wait for an update to be available, or take it to the dealer, I guess.

Have you tried this one, worked for me with similar issue at some point.
This soft reset fixes. Most of the minor issues, so it can work.

If it doesn't, then the dealer can refresh the system by reinstalling the current version again. It would be good to get that file with our current/latest software build so we can do this ourselves.

Not sure if it's the same, but I did have to do the reset for the Tazer install.... didn't fix it. I'll give this a try though.

Back