New to the Forum w/ Granite 392

Shockerracing

Founding Member
Reaction score
Current Rides
Wrangler 392, Gladiator, JLUR
We picked up our 392 about two weeks ago and couldn’t be happier! Every time we start this thing up it puts a smile on our face! We also have a JLUR and a Gladiator but the sound of the 392 just makes me giggle like a school girl!

I thought I’d share my walk around video and a video I did showing off 35’s, 37’s, and 40’s on the 392:

Last edited:
Great videos!!! We are eagerly awaiting our Granite 392. Still can’t decide on tire size, but the video was a GREAT starting point!

Great videos!!! We are eagerly awaiting our Granite 392. Still can’t decide on tire size, but the video was a GREAT starting point!
Stay tuned, I will be mounting 37's on the stock wheels shortly.

Need pics of this please!
Picking mine up Monday.. what tires are you going with? I’m probably going 37’s right away also.. thinking nitto ridgegrapplers.. 37x12.50 should fit based on what I’ve seen. We did a drive by tonight just to see it.. Bought it for my wife but we’ll see who drives it more.. lol.

Picking mine up Monday.. what tires are you going with? I’m probably going 37’s right away also.. thinking nitto ridgegrapplers.. 37x12.50 should fit based on what I’ve seen. We did a drive by tonight just to see it.. Bought it for my wife but we’ll see who drives it more.. lol.
I mounted up the 37x12.5 Nitto Ridge Grapplers on the stock wheels and they look great. I do get some slight rubbing at full turn but it’s definitely driveable. I plan to do a video this week testing out the flex, etc.

Back