New Member Located in Communist Country of San Fran Bay Area

crawco

Reaction score
Communist Country of San Francisco Bay Area
Current Rides
2021 JLUR 392, 2007 Shelby Super Snake, 2018 Challenger Widebody Hellcat, 2019 CTS-V, 2021 Camaro ZL1
My 392 arrived today. Dealer is about 60 miles from my house. I couldn't get a straight answer about whether it would be delivered today or not. It landed from a railcar in Benicia on Friday. Usually lands at the dealer in Vacaville the next business day. My salesmen has Covid and was trying to put me off to Wednesday. They put about 50 miles on my widebody Hellcat that I ordered in 2018. I was so pissed. Not this time. I took the chance and drove up, got there at 3pm searched the dealership and found it in the shop getting PDI. I asked the mechanic when it arrived. He said an hour ago. The window sticker has my name on it (so cool). I said I am here to pick it up. He said it will be ready in an hour. I left by 6pm happy that no yahoos from the dealership were able to joyride it. I traded in a 2020 JLU with 3000 miles on it. I paid $60,000 out the door for it and they gave me $55,000. 392 was $10,000 over sticker. Yeah I am still walking funny.

Mods going on this week:
Additive Desert Design Stealth front bumper
Additive Desert Design Stealth rear bumper
Additive Desert Design Stealth Fighter tire carrier
Additive Desert Design Stealth front and rear doors
Fuel Krank 17X9 Wheels
Cooper Discover SST Pro 37 X 13.5 X 17 Tires
RPB Stealth Power Running Boards
Rigid Radiance Lights in front and rear bumper and lower A pillar
Warn Zeon Platinum 10S Winch
Most of this was ordered for the prior JLU but took so long to come in that it is sitting in boxes in the garage waiting for the new 392.

Attachments

• IMG_9798 (1).JPG
    IMG_9798 (1).JPG
    257 KB · Views: 467
  • jeep-wrangler-jl-tire-gate.jpg
    jeep-wrangler-jl-tire-gate.jpg
    117.4 KB · Views: 233
  • 2018-2020-Jeep-Wrangler-JL-rear-bumper.jpg
    2018-2020-Jeep-Wrangler-JL-rear-bumper.jpg
    145.3 KB · Views: 203
  • 2018-2020-Jeep-Wrangler-JL-Jeep-Gladiator-JT-winch-front-bumper.jpg
    2018-2020-Jeep-Wrangler-JL-Jeep-Gladiator-JT-winch-front-bumper.jpg
    186 KB · Views: 235
  • IMG_8352.jpg
    IMG_8352.jpg
    350.1 KB · Views: 219
  • Fuel_Krank_MB_1000 original.jpeg
    Fuel_Krank_MB_1000 original.jpeg
    112.6 KB · Views: 236
  • IMG_9798 (2).JPG
    IMG_9798 (2).JPG
    313.9 KB · Views: 221
Welcome and congrats! I like those ADD products, very nice.

Glad you got your Jeep, hate that it's behind enemy lines!

At least take it out of San Fran every once in a while so it does not get depressed!

At least take it out of San Fran every once in a while so it does not get depressed!
Good advice!

Welcome! Congrats on your 392! How many miles did it have on the odometer? I picked mine up within 2 to 3 hours of arriving and it had 23 miles.

Congratulations and welcome to the club! I can assure you that the Tesla, Prius, Bolt, and Leaf owners absolutely love to hear the roar of the 392 blasting through the streets of San Francisco.

Nice! Love Snazzberry. Same color I ordered. Good luck!

Can’t wait to see pics of that Snazzberry all “snazzed” up! Congrats!

Welcome and congrats on a beautiful Jeep

Welcome to the forum and congrats on the new 392! Be sure to post some pics when you get the mods installed!

My 392 arrived today. Dealer is about 60 miles from my house. I couldn't get a straight answer about whether it would be delivered today or not. It landed from a railcar in Benicia on Friday. Usually lands at the dealer in Vacaville the next business day. My salesmen has Covid and was trying to put me off to Wednesday. They put about 50 miles on my widebody Hellcat that I ordered in 2018. I was so pissed. Not this time. I took the chance and drove up, got there at 3pm searched the dealership and found it in the shop getting PDI. I asked the mechanic when it arrived. He said an hour ago. The window sticker has my name on it (so cool). I said I am here to pick it up. He said it will be ready in an hour. I left by 6pm happy that no yahoos from the dealership were able to joyride it. I traded in a 2020 JLU with 3000 miles on it. I paid $60,000 out the door for it and they gave me $55,000. 392 was $10,000 over sticker. Yeah I am still walking funny.

Mods going on this week:
Additive Desert Design Stealth front bumper
Additive Desert Design Stealth rear bumper
Additive Desert Design Stealth Fighter tire carrier
Additive Desert Design Stealth front and rear doors
Fuel Krank 17X9 Wheels
Cooper Discover SST Pro 37 X 13.5 X 17 Tires
RPB Stealth Power Running Boards
Rigid Radiance Lights in front and rear bumper and lower A pillar
Warn Zeon Platinum 10S Winch
Most of this was ordered for the prior JLU but took so long to come in that it is sitting in boxes in the garage waiting for the new 392.
Congratulations! I’m in exactly the same boat as you, but in SoCal. My Snazzberry 392 XR supposedly arrived by train two days ago. Dealer said it might be a few days to arrival at their store. Then PDI, etc. I’m still sitting here, a bit suspicious. Also don’t want any dealership yahoo’s joyriding my new rig or using it to show off to hand‘sy customers! 🥹

I am not stupid enough to live in San Francisco. I grew up in the East Bay Area about 25 miles from the filth. I am smart enough to not make my wife move out of Cali because all my friends that did that are all divorced.

Great looking Jeep. But communist country, enemy territory? Sigh.

Absolutely no suspension, driveline, gears, wheel spacers or anything. I just slapped it on. The tire rubs the front bumper a little in full articulation, but that's it. Cant detect any difference in performance because that 392 just laughs when you stab it. It says 37s ha ha ha no problem, hold on moth--fu--er.

Absolutely no suspension, driveline, gears, wheel spacers or anything. I just slapped it on. The tire rubs the front bumper a little in full articulation, but that's it. Cant detect any difference in performance because that 392 just laughs when you stab it. It says 37s ha ha ha no problem, hold on moth--fu--er.
Glad to hear there’s another local 392. I’m also located in the SF Bay Area. Haven’t seen yours or any others yet.

beautiful and great job with the mods...

Back