New Member from VA

chris_tofu_r

Reaction score
Current Rides
Rubicon 392
Hey everyone,

I was fortunate enough to find a dealer stocked 392 in the color I wanted with the options I wanted, so I pulled the trigger last weekend.

I installed a set of KMC Impact 18x9 0 Offset wheels yesterday, along with Goodyear Territory AT 325/65r18 (OEM TRX Tires), and couldn’t be happier so far.

Thanks for your time.

-Chris

CCC1DFAE-941B-4480-AD1F-D4735340D8F0.jpeg

Welcome to the forum and congrats on the 392!

Welcome. Love the wheels. I have the same Sarge Green color. Looks beautiful.

Welcome to the forum.
So much reading for the enthusiast.
Nice Jeep.

@chris_tofu_r if you don’t mind me asking… since it was “on the lot” was there ADM?

Hey everyone,

I was fortunate enough to find a dealer stocked 392 in the color I wanted with the options I wanted, so I pulled the trigger last weekend.

I installed a set of KMC Impact 18x9 0 Offset wheels yesterday, along with Goodyear Territory AT 325/65r18 (OEM TRX Tires), and couldn’t be happier so far.

Thanks for your time.

-Chris

View attachment 1195
Congratu;ations and welcome to the Family!!

@chris_tofu_r if you don’t mind me asking… since it was “on the lot” was there ADM?
Yes. 4k ADM, but it only had a couple inexpensive options, so it was still well under what else was out there MSRP wise. Also, I got a great deal on my 2017 Tacoma trade-in (3k less than what I paid for it 4 years and 50k miles ago). I fought the ADM unsuccessfully, but feel that overall I did well for not wanting to wait any longer in my search. Also, the dealer said they had it for a total of 2 days, and the build date on the manufacturer plate was 8/21, so I feel like someone would’ve snatched it up quick if I didn’t. 🤙

Thank you,Sir! Appreciate it. Been waiting since June/July and now telling me might be late October. Starting to look at dealer inventory but not finding much without substantial ADM

Last edited:
Back