New Jeep/Member

hunterangler

Reaction score
Chicago, New Orleans, Upper Peninsula of Michigan
Current Rides
2023 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon 392
Hello, everybody. I am brand new to the Forum. Below is my lovely wife behind the wheel of our 2023 on the day last month we drove it home in NOLA.

1685222611741.png

Now we are back in Chicago, and about to head up to the UP of MI for the summer in the vehicle of my lifelong dreams, a V8 Jeep.

Only factory option on the 392 is the Sky One Touch top. We had the dealer put on the Sahara running boards, as we will be off-roading on mud and gravel for the most part, not crawling over big rocks. We have also since added all weather floor liners, a shorter radio antenna with a quick detach fitting, and the Livernois engine and transmission tunes. Probably all the modding we will do as the Wrangler will pretty much be our primary, all purpose ride. Guess kind of boring to most, but we are excited!

Anyway, happy to be here and to meet y'all...

Last edited:
Awesome. Congratulations. 392 are never boring, regardless of how you want it setup. UP is a good test run!

Check Transder case oil level. They are know to be low from the factory.

Very cool. Your wife has the "New 392 Smile " going on! Welcome to you both...lots of great info here.

I said to myself: "Self, all I need are some cool sliders". After looking at several member build threads I am studying up on adding some combination of Mopar LCA's, Clayton coils, Falcon shocks & steering stabilizers, Baja Design lights, etc, etc. to start...and I'm not planning to lift or go to 37+...well...it might be cool to...

Stay with us and I'd venture to guess...you ain't done modding :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Welcome to the forum and congrats on the new 392! 🍻

Congrats! You’ll love it ever time you fire it up!
welcome!

Welcome and really enjoy each day with your new 392!!

Welcome to the forum! I quibbled between white and red and finally settled on the red at wifey's request. Enjoy that 392!

Back