🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/466CPuu 🎁

New Jeep 392 Owner

Madhatter

Reaction score
Current Rides
392 Jeep 2023
Hello all and thank for making me welcome. I just picked up a 2023 JL 392 in yellow. It is a beast for sure. I have been offloading with trucks my whole life, but really always wanted to try a jeep and the 392 made that happen. Today I received my first rubber duck and felt like was already part of an amazing family. Thanks to all of you and I look forward to working on my 392 and getting it to where I want it to be. I live in Colorado, married with a 23 year old son and a 17 year old daughter. Thanks.
MadHatter 392.jpeg

Welcome to the family! Awesome rig.

Hello all and thank for making me welcome. I just picked up a 2023 JL 392 in yellow. It is a beast for sure. I have been offloading with trucks my whole life, but really always wanted to try a jeep and the 392 made that happen. Today I received my first rubber duck and felt like was already part of an amazing family. Thanks to all of you and I look forward to working on my 392 and getting it to where I want it to be. I live in Colorado, married with a 23 year old son and a 17 year old daughter. Thanks.View attachment 37194
Great color

I didn’t think I would like that color, but when we bought our 392 last weekend, they had a Willys Gladiator in the showroom in that color and it was awesome. Congrats on a sweet rig and welcome!

I didn’t think I would like that color, but when we bought our 392 last weekend, they had a Willys Gladiator in the showroom in that color and it was awesome. Congrats on a sweet rig and welcome!
Thanks. I’ll bet that Gladiator looked cool. I love the color as well.

Hello all and thank for making me welcome. I just picked up a 2023 JL 392 in yellow. It is a beast for sure. I have been offloading with trucks my whole life, but really always wanted to try a jeep and the 392 made that happen. Today I received my first rubber duck and felt like was already part of an amazing family. Thanks to all of you and I look forward to working on my 392 and getting it to where I want it to be. I live in Colorado, married with a 23 year old son and a 17 year old daughter. Thanks.View attachment 37194
love the color...dont see to many and really stands out....welcome to the 392 brain trust!

Back