New here

What I currently Have came with my 392. Regular rubicon rock rails

so do you think its worth it with the factory set up to get a tighter feel?
Yes! I did it on my 2015 JK and it helped a lot. I just ordered a set of Fox duel stabilizers for my 392 and hope to get them and installed within a week. Happy Father's Day!

Fox double stabilizer on the 392 control is on another level. I love How it feel off roading at high speeds especially when making sharp turns. Before I installed I noticed a lot of a wobble feeling and minimal tightness and control but after install wow what a difference. It was worth it. The tire size are 305/55/20 wheels 20x12 not for off-roading 😂 I had These wheels on my old Jeep , tried them on the 392 just for giggles and I like Em. Changing them next week to something more exclusive and pricey for her. I dont Want her with cheap wheels.😂 no one likes a pretty girl with cheap shoes 🤣 here’s a picture of my old Jeep with the rims. View attachment 378
Friend is asking me about that east set up, he thought he bought the right thing and it was for a JL but not the 392 or something. Would you mind saying what exactly it is, part number, link, where to buy, any info would be appreciated.

thanks

Greetings guys, I’m new here and just want to say I love How organized this forum is. I’m from phila and my passion for jeeps I cant Even describe after last month when I finally received my new Rubi-392. Will be posting pictures for your viewing pleasure. Cheers everyone. View attachment 367View attachment 368View attachment 369
Great looking Jeep. I ordered a sting gray 392 as well and the wait is killing me! Just curious where you purchased your dual stabilizer setup? From the comments it seems like that might be an upgrade I should look into if I feel the 392 steering is too sloppy.

Man I’d be worried about those being smashed up when 4 wheeling. I’m getting a relocation bracket for sure. Looks sweet though. Need the half doors!

Attachments

• E67EE784-F9A6-4DA8-B6B4-405B34FC4BD2.jpeg
    E67EE784-F9A6-4DA8-B6B4-405B34FC4BD2.jpeg
    280.6 KB · Views: 139
Back