New color to replace Tuscadero?

Rob802

Reaction score
Current Rides
pending 392 order
I tried to place an order for a 2022 392 XR in Tuscadero last week and found out it was no longer available. Instead of making a rush decision on another color I asked the dealership to give me some time to find out if Jeep will be adding a new color. My fear is that as soon as I pick an existing color a new one will be released. Anyone have any insight on this? I would definitely appreciate it. Thanks.

Rumor is River Rock (available on GW) but it doesn’t seem likely that it would be a color to make it to the 392. But hey, it’s a rumor and on occasion rumors turn out to be true.

I also could see Baltic to replace the now gone Granite

Rumor is River Rock (available on GW) but it doesn’t seem likely that it would be a color to make it to the 392. But hey, it’s a rumor and on occasion rumors turn out to be true.

I also could see Baltic to replace the now gone Granite

Really interested in the Baltic and High Velocity colors if they make it to the 392

I’m eager for my Hydro to get here, but would love to see more fun, bright colors. Tacadero was a close second for me. That is a great looking color.

I must be the odd man out. Tuscadero does nothing for me. Throw a Mary Kay sticker on it...

I’m eager for my Hydro to get here, but would love to see more fun, bright colors. Tacadero was a close second for me. That is a great looking color.

Hydro Blue is an amazing color for sure. It just works really well with the painted hardtop and fenders

I'd like to see a satin/matte blue. If Jeep is going to stick with metallic colors, a dark blue would be nice. Maybe a darker green. I was going to go with Hydro Blue but couldn't decide if I liked it or not. I like it in low light, but it just seemed to pearly in sunlight for me. I chose Sting Gray as a safe color.

I was going to go with white. A matte or dirty white color would be cool.

Toyota always has a nice color on their 4Runner TRD Pros.

My wife asked... If Mojito became the new color option and our 392 ordered 11/15 has not yet entered production, can you change your ordered color and keep your "place in line" or would they make you go to the back of the line, or what? She like her Tuscadero order but only because Mojito was not an option... Thanks!

Back