New 392 Owner

Redd0420

Reaction score
Current Rides
2023 Wrangler 392, 2022 Audi A7
Just picked up my Jeep last Saturday. Just wanted to say hello from SW burbs of Chicago
E81E710E-B0A6-4915-9DF2-217C6B905413.jpeg

Last edited:
Welcome! She needs a bath.
Yeah I was pissed, that was the night I brought it home. Dealership had it all clean and the one road by my house was super muddy thanks to a new subdivision being built lol

Welcome. Nice ride!

Congrats!

Did you place a custom order or pick it up at a local dealer?

Welcome. Hope to see you around Chicago. I'm in Oak Park. I rarely ever see other 392s around Chicago.

Congrats!

Did you place a custom order or pick it up at a local dealer?
Found it at a local dealer and even got it a few k under sticker so I was happy. Went back and fourth between 33’s or the 35 package. I couldn’t find one with the sky roof and the XR package. So I went with this one and figure I will put bigger shoes on it later

Welcome. Hope to see you around Chicago. I'm in Oak Park. I rarely ever see other 392s around Chicago.
Sweet I am in Plainfield. There is one other 392 running around this area. Saw it at Jewel :)

Sweet I am in Plainfield. There is one other 392 running around this area. Saw it at Jewel :)
I've probably seen 5 or 6 in Chicago since summer '21 when they started production. Definitely a rare bird....

You'll love it. Daily drive mine. 15k miles.

A few K under sticker is awesome.

Even here is car crazy SoCal you rarely see 392’s on the road. I have seen a whopping 2 so far. The Firecracker Red 392 that was driving next to me was definitely cruising around in Off-Road mode judging by the sweet exhaust note.

The 392 is definitely a sleeper.

Back