New 392 owner, Hello!

Blue392

Founding Member
Reaction score
Current Rides
Wrangler 392, prior Wranglers 90,98,2016
Picked up a 392 off the lot, someone ordered but deal fell through. Out of the 30 or so autotrader adds I called about this was the only one that was not sold or asking MSRP+20K - and it just happened to be 15 miles from home! I had one ordered, but not attached to an allotment (the best I could tell-dealer vague) so still no VIN and didn't think I would ever see it... Paid MSRP+5K to get it now! Prior wranglers were 90, 98 and 2016 75th anniversary which I totaled about a yr ago and have been waiting on 392 to replace. I've enjoyed eavesdropping on the Forum up until now, though it has mostly just brought anxiety over whether I would actually get my hands on one!

Picked up a 392 off the lot, someone ordered but deal fell through. Out of the 30 or so autotrader adds I called about this was the only one that was not sold or asking MSRP+20K - and it just happened to be 15 miles from home! I had one ordered, but not attached to an allotment (the best I could tell-dealer vague) so still no VIN and didn't think I would ever see it... Paid MSRP+5K to get it now! Prior wranglers were 90, 98 and 2016 75th anniversary which I totaled about a yr ago and have been waiting on 392 to replace. I've enjoyed eavesdropping on the Forum up until now, though it has mostly just brought anxiety over whether I would actually get my hands on one!
Wonderful! Congrats! Share some pictures when you can.

I am in NC and decided not to purchase the 392 I ordered, maybe you bought mine !!

Not a great, pic but this is what I have so far.
Thank you, if this was the one you ordered! Same as what I had ordered so you have could taste!

Attachments

• 392 pic.jpg
    392 pic.jpg
    128.3 KB · Views: 199
Congrats on the new 392 and welcome to the forum! 🍻

Not a great, pic but this is what I have so far.
Thank you, if this was the one you ordered! Same as what I had ordered so you have could taste!
I have mine coming in in few weeks ,,,, same color but no roof

Congrats, envious and waiting for mine

Back