New 392 owner, Hello!

Blue392

Founding Member
Reaction score
Current Rides
Wrangler 392, prior Wranglers 90,98,2016
Picked up a 392 off the lot, someone ordered but deal fell through. Out of the 30 or so autotrader adds I called about this was the only one that was not sold or asking MSRP+20K - and it just happened to be 15 miles from home! I had one ordered, but not attached to an allotment (the best I could tell-dealer vague) so still no VIN and didn't think I would ever see it... Paid MSRP+5K to get it now! Prior wranglers were 90, 98 and 2016 75th anniversary which I totaled about a yr ago and have been waiting on 392 to replace. I've enjoyed eavesdropping on the Forum up until now, though it has mostly just brought anxiety over whether I would actually get my hands on one!

byhumba

Founding Member
Jeep 392 of the Month
Reaction score
Picked up a 392 off the lot, someone ordered but deal fell through. Out of the 30 or so autotrader adds I called about this was the only one that was not sold or asking MSRP+20K - and it just happened to be 15 miles from home! I had one ordered, but not attached to an allotment (the best I could tell-dealer vague) so still no VIN and didn't think I would ever see it... Paid MSRP+5K to get it now! Prior wranglers were 90, 98 and 2016 75th anniversary which I totaled about a yr ago and have been waiting on 392 to replace. I've enjoyed eavesdropping on the Forum up until now, though it has mostly just brought anxiety over whether I would actually get my hands on one!
Wonderful! Congrats! Share some pictures when you can.

unnaturalone

Founding Member
Reaction score
Current Rides
2019 Raptor
I am in NC and decided not to purchase the 392 I ordered, maybe you bought mine !!

OP
OP
B

Blue392

Founding Member
Reaction score
Current Rides
Wrangler 392, prior Wranglers 90,98,2016
Not a great, pic but this is what I have so far.
Thank you, if this was the one you ordered! Same as what I had ordered so you have could taste!

Attachments

• 392 pic.jpg
    392 pic.jpg
    128.3 KB · Views: 145

willy

Administrator
Staff member
Founding Member
Reaction score
Congrats on the new 392 and welcome to the forum! 🍻

GYpgh

Founding Member
Reaction score
Current Rides
2019 Ram 3500 crew cab dully longhorn Laramie
Not a great, pic but this is what I have so far.
Thank you, if this was the one you ordered! Same as what I had ordered so you have could taste!
I have mine coming in in few weeks ,,,, same color but no roof

Ward

Founding Member
Reaction score
Current Rides
16 JK Hard Rock, 21 JLUR 392
Congrats, envious and waiting for mine

2022 Wrangler 392 - $6,000 OFF MSRP! Granger Motors

Latest Discussions