• Since Jeep392.com offers no protection or formal mediation, we strongly recommend that members not choose payment forms such as Zelle, Venmo, CashApp, PayPal "gift", "Friends", "Family" payments or cash payments. These methods do not permit formal recourse via the payment system in case of disputes. Always be cautious when making a purchase over the internet!

New 2022 xr for sale

I haven’t had time to read that Manifesto but i’m sure it’s a whole lot of nonsense about a whole lot of nothing. On to a different subject I’ve been busy doing my part to build Jeeps. I aways try to help out my fellow Jeeple when i can. Been busy hauling another 46K lbs of aluminum that will eventually wind up being body panels for a Wrangler. Alot of people don’t get to see the other side of things. What it takes to build a vehicle. This is where it starts. I’m not looking for recognition or an ataboy or a pat on the back. Just glad to be part of what it takes to build my 392. Even if it’s a small part of the bigger picture.

Attachments

• AC13582C-A8C6-459E-99A8-3149C8DA473E.jpeg
    AC13582C-A8C6-459E-99A8-3149C8DA473E.jpeg
    111.3 KB · Views: 94
I haven’t had time to read that Manifesto but i’m sure it’s a whole lot of nonsense about a whole lot of nothing. On to a different subject I’ve been busy doing my part to build Jeeps. I aways try to help out my fellow Jeeple when i can. Been busy hauling another 46K lbs of aluminum that will eventually wind up being body panels for a Wrangler. Alot of people don’t get to see the other side of things. What it takes to build a vehicle. This is where it starts. I’m not looking for recognition or an ataboy or a pat on the back. Just glad to be part of what it takes to build my 392. Even if it’s a small part of the bigger picture.
Nice peterbilt! Filled up my Cummins dodge today and it was $175. I can’t imagine what you are going thru! But I will never part with it, I am the original owner from June of 2000. First 6 sp high output Cummins in the area. 350k miles now and still on the original clutch. I am on my 17th set of tires. And people question if I know about tires! Getting new AEV Saltas put on tomorrow.

Nice peterbilt! Filled up my Cummins dodge today and it was $175. I can’t imagine what you are going thru! But I will never part with it, I am the original owner from June of 2000. First 6 sp high output Cummins in the area. 350k miles now and still on the original clutch. I am on my 17th set of tires. And people question if I know about tires!
I’m a Cat person myself. This thing just got an overhaul. All together this ol girl has close to 4 million miles on her. There’s only one thing cooler than a 392 and that’s a 379. I love this truck. Usually if it’s really low on fuel your looking at around $900.00 to top both tanks off.

Wrong. But if you believe everything you see on the internet, I have some land to sell you.

I started reaching out to some of these dealers and one or two things seems to be universal. 1) the Jeeps are sold (but we can order you one); 2) the price listed online does not include the “market adjustment.” Classic bait and switch.
I sent several dealerships a cease and desist letter for this practice about a year ago.

I sent several dealerships a cease and desist letter for this practice about a year ago.
How did that work out and what legal authority did you use to support the letter? I assume you used State statutory and/or case law, but I'm curious.

Would you like my ss # and mothers maden name also. How bout i send you my bank account numbers and go ahead and foward you all of my credit card numbers including expiration date and ccv number on the back. Would you like to know where i attended school , my home address how bout my past romantic encounters? would you like the names of my brothers and sisters how bout the last time i clipped my toenails? Just name it. I didn’t know anyone needed to know or cared so much on what i got going on.
Nope just looking for an out the door price (if you're completely paranoid just give a rounded ballpark like around $1k off of asking price or $5k above MSRP, etc.). Unlike that other stuff you verbally puked out, it's not protected PII (personally identifiable information). Just help your fellow Jeepers out (like you claim you want to), dealers hold most of the cards in these transactions so more transparency and data is always helpful for us customers.

I thought i told you i help everyone that buys a new vehicle. Every day I’m out here hauling steel and aluminum up to Detroit and back down south. You see if it wasn’t for people like us truck drivers you wouldn’t even be able to purchase a new vehicle at any cost. Would you like for me to hold your hand and go to the dealership with you. Come on now people we are all adults here surly we can make our own deals. For now hauling steel and aluminum is all i can offer. Sorry 😔

Attachments

• 914B053E-CDDD-48B3-8ACA-8219F5D72DFE.jpeg
    914B053E-CDDD-48B3-8ACA-8219F5D72DFE.jpeg
    176.7 KB · Views: 40
Last edited:
Apples and oranges - an ordered Jeep (from back in November of '21) and an on the lot Jeep in May '22 are two very different things to any dealer. If and when someone walks into the dealer I bought my 392 from, I highly doubt those very nice and accommodating folks will give the same deal I got if there happens to be a new one sitting there.

And frankly, trying to beat up someone over the specifics of their deal is Busch league negotiation. Anchor on the best known non-local price. This is a national market. The best deal they've done is just a local maxima (or minima in this case) and very likely not as low as they could go.

Thanks for delivering all those crazy heavy rolls of metal @22 392 . I for one really appreciate all the hard work that so many people put into getting this ridiculous thing into my garage.

Apples and oranges - an ordered Jeep (from back in November of '21) and an on the lot Jeep in May '22 are two very different things to any dealer. If and when someone walks into the dealer I bought my 392 from, I highly doubt those very nice and accommodating folks will give the same deal I got if there happens to be a new one sitting there.

And frankly, trying to beat up someone over the specifics of their deal is Busch league negotiation. Anchor on the best known non-local price. This is a national market. The best deal they've done is just a local maxima (or minima in this case) and very likely not as low as they could go.

Thanks for delivering all those crazy heavy rolls of metal @22 392 . I for one really appreciate all the hard work that so many people put into getting this ridiculous thing into my garage.

I would not expect any dealer to loose money. Hell they have to keep the lights on. Is there better deals to be had than i got? Maybe but quite frankly I could give two 💩 💩 what anyone else worked out with there dealer. I feel like i got a great deal considering how the market is right now. Have you heard you are no longer able to order an XR package on a 392? Hell you can’t even order a 392 for 2022. So I’m happy with what i have worked out and for those of you that haven’t got your order in i wish the best for you. There is always 2023. Maybe in June they will open up ordering again and there will be a even better 392 on the market. For now I’m good.

I thought i told you i help everyone that buys a new vehicle. Every day I’m out here hauling steel and aluminum up to Detroit and back down south. You see if it wasn’t for people like us truck drivers you wouldn’t even be able to purchase a new vehicle at any cost. Would you like for me to hold your hand and go to the dealership with you. Come on now people we are all adults here surly we can make our own deals. For now hauling steel and aluminum is all i can offer. Sorry 😔
You could also look at it this way: if people weren’t buying cars, you wouldn’t have anything to haul. So you’re welcome? Shippers only ship what other people have asked for. They don’t create demand, the fulfill it. So there should be some credit to the demand.

You could also look at it this way: if people weren’t buying cars, you wouldn’t have anything to haul. So you’re welcome? Shippers only ship what other people have asked for. They don’t create demand, the fulfill it. So there should be some credit to the demand.
Good thing i haul Tesla aluminum too. 😎 you would be surprised on what these round aluminum steel and aluminum coils eventually become. Not just automobiles.

Last edited:
In the past 3 weeks I have looked at (3) different 392’s, they all had XR pkg. Here in PHX the ADM was 12-10K. I made offers on all of them but they would not budge, the last one sold yestready for the 10K over. I would like the XR pkg but looks like I will end up with a non-XR, I will be paying exactly MSRP which I have not done in a long time. If ordering opens up mid June for 2023 I will probably order one. I remember back in 2017 going to test drive a Challenger and Hellcat, they had 6 on the lot and all were 10-15K under MSRP, they could not give them away. Now look at us!

How did that work out and what legal authority did you use to support the letter? I assume you used State statutory and/or case law, but I'm curious.
Tennessee deceptive trade practices law leaves room for interpretation. I ultimately had to go to Texas to get mine at msrp. All the dealerships here in Tennessee were too greedy to deal with for a 392…even if you ordered one.

Attachments

• B39FB403-1EC9-49C3-AFBC-DC86630661DB.jpeg
    B39FB403-1EC9-49C3-AFBC-DC86630661DB.jpeg
    188.1 KB · Views: 44
Tennessee deceptive trade practices law leaves room for interpretation. I ultimately had to go to Texas to get mine at msrp. All the dealerships here in Tennessee were too greedy to deal with for a 392…even if you ordered one.
Aka- It didn’t. Roger. That’s what I expected you to say.

Aka- It didn’t. Roger. That’s what I expected you to say.
Several took theirs down from autotrader that were advertised at msrp but then present you with paper work 10k higher. It’s a giant waste of people’s time so I took the effort to forward the letters to the BBB.

I went to Texas because I didn’t want to do business with any dealership that was willing to waste my time like that. It was a by stroke of luck and through a good friend that I was able to make contact with a reasonable dealer to take my order at msrp.
Dealerships that are not straight up with me on pricing aren’t going to earn my business.

I went through this whole thing when I was looking at Bronco FEs. If they have a customer order, there HAS to be a way to prevent it from posting online…but we know they post them to get us to call. No I don’t want the white Bronco sport on your lot instead. No, I don’t want the black Willy’s on your lot instead.

Anyway, kudos to you.

Back