My Stingray '21 392

SDJeepn

Reaction score
Current Rides
'21 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon 392
Love it so far. Put on Metalcloak fender flares/liners and rear bumper. Also went with the Metalcloack underarmor/exhaust skid and rock sliders. Removed the endcaps of the stock front steel bumper (winch not installed yet). I really like how the gray and black pop in the sunlight, especially with that 1941 decal along the side. Custom leather seats, and recently added ceramic coating really makes it shine.
stubbyBumper1.jpg

PXL_20211218_212220676.jpg

PXL_20210901_182115150.jpg

Future upgrades: looking at upgrading the axles and the gear ratio, along with 40s and lift. Screw Xtreme Recon, I'm going for ultra. I'll have to make my own decal :p
I just noticed the tire pattern got put on backwards, fixing soon. 37/12.5 Wrangler MTRs with beadlocks weigh a ton!

Love it so far. Put on Metalcloak fender flares/liners and rear bumper. Also went with the Metalcloack underarmor/exhaust skid and rock sliders. Removed the endcaps of the stock front steel bumper (winch not installed yet). I really like how the gray and black pop in the sunlight, especially with that 1941 decal along the side. Custom leather seats, and recently added ceramic coating really makes it shine.
View attachment 2336
View attachment 2337
View attachment 2338
Future upgrades: looking at upgrading the axles and the gear ratio, along with 40s and lift. Screw Xtreme Recon, I'm going for ultra. I'll have to make my own decal :p
I just noticed the tire pattern got put on backwards, fixing soon. 37/12.5 Wrangler MTRs with beadlocks weigh a ton!
Awesome ride! Another sting gray beast making me regret my chosen color of white I have on order……..
Info on the seat covers if you would please?

Awesome ride! Another sting gray beast making me regret my chosen color of white I have on order……..
Info on the seat covers if you would please?
Sorry I forget the name. My local dealership is awesome, I just picked out the colors and pattern and they have a shop they go with. They look a little wrinkly in this pic because it's the day I picked the Jeep up, but they smoothed out perfectly after the leather relaxed over the next few days.

View attachment 2336
View attachment 2337
View attachment 2338
Very nice! I like how the mods you chose set it apart from the crowd. I have a sting-gray on order and went back and forth on the satin black grill…I like both!
What wheels are you running and do you have any side pics of the Jeep?

Very nice! I like how the mods you chose set it apart from the crowd. I have a sting-gray on order and went back and forth on the satin black grill…I like both!
What wheels are you running and do you have any side pics of the Jeep?
I'm not sure which exact wheels (rims) I have, I just told the jeep dealership I wanted 37s with beadlocks and this is what they picked out. I really trust the parts team there, they know a ton more about off-roading than I do! I think the black lug nuts even look great, I would have never known to even upgrade those.

Here's a pic of the tire, 37/12.5 Goodyear Wrangler MTRs. Maybe the closeup will help you identify who makes the wheel and beadlock ring. Pic is from before the new fender flares went on, the factory fender liners didn't have enough clearance to off-road with 37s imo, glad I swapped them out. Still going to get a bit more lift too.
PXL_20211114_180520074(1).jpg

I'll try and take a side profile of my jeep next time I'm out 👍

I'm not sure which exact wheels (rims) I have, I just told the jeep dealership I wanted 37s with beadlocks and this is what they picked out. I really trust the parts team there, they know a ton more about off-roading than I do! I think the black lug nuts even look great, I would have never known to even upgrade those.

Here's a pic of the tire, 37/12.5 Goodyear Wrangler MTRs. Maybe the closeup will help you identify who makes the wheel and beadlock ring. Pic is from before the new fender flares went on, the factory fender liners didn't have enough clearance to off-road with 37s imo, glad I swapped them out. Still going to get a bit more lift too.
View attachment 2373
I'll try and take a side profile of my jeep next time I'm out 👍
Thanks! Those look like the stock 392 rims with a true machined beadlock ring, perhaps. I’m assuming they installed wheel spacers too? Agreed, the black lugs look great too.

Sorry I forget the name. My local dealership is awesome, I just picked out the colors and pattern and they have a shop they go with. They look a little wrinkly in this pic because it's the day I picked the Jeep up, but they smoothed out perfectly after the leather relaxed over the next few days.
Look like Katzkin. Its a complete replacement of the leather. They are definitely quality.. had them in my F150 and loved them

Welcome @SDJeepn 🍻 Wow, your 392 build looks wicked! I like the stance with those wheels/tires & the aftermarket flares compliment it well. 👍

I have some fenders like those on my JLUR. They look great but dam it makes a mess driving through a puddle. Sucks how much it kicks up dirt along the side of the Jeep.

I have some fenders like those on my JLUR. They look great but dam it makes a mess driving through a puddle. Sucks how much it kicks up dirt along the side of the Jeep.
Yep. Here in South Dakota when the roads are salted in the winter it gets everywhere! Same for mud and dirt on the trail.

I got it ceramic coated so it hoses off super easy.

That's the first time I seen the stock wheels with the factory bead locks. I must say they look really good. Much better than I thought they would. Nice looking Jeep!

View attachment 2336
View attachment 2337
View attachment 2338
Hi Can you tell me where you bought those seat covers? If theyre custom made on katzkin's website, do you remember the name of the color in the center that you used?

Hi Can you tell me where you bought those seat covers? If theyre custom made on katzkin's website, do you remember the name of the color in the center that you used?
Sorry don't remember the name of the color. Just wanted something that worked with the other bronze highlights on a 392 like the front hooks.

The dealer handled the ordering and install for me, I just pointed at the katzkin brochure for the colors and pattern.

I'm not good at picking colors, but this time it really popped. It's black with some kind of orange/yellow down the middle.

Sorry don't remember the name of the color. Just wanted something that worked with the other bronze highlights on a 392 like the front hooks.

The dealer handled the ordering and install for me, I just pointed at the katzkin brochure for the colors and pattern.

I'm not good at picking colors, but this time it really popped. It's black with some kind of orange/yellow down the middle.
Thank you. I will contact my dealer.

As an aside, it looks like you're running 37's on the factory tailgate reinforcement? How's that holding up? Does it feel stressed?

Back