YukonCornelius

Moderator 🛠️
Staff member
Founding Member
Reaction score
Current Rides
A Quarter Horse Named "Lex"
Just some stupid Jeep Humor here...
So I thought I'd be "SMART" and set the Jeep lady's voice to remind me when I exceed the posted speed limit by 5 mph. Well, it was nonstop nagging. I mean NON STOP! So I bumped it up to 10 mph over. She's still CONSTANTLY nagging me! Not sure it's worth telling her to shut up until 15 over, at that point, you've pretty much already got the ticket. After a month and a half of this thing, I've learned that my right foot really needs to go on a diet. It's way too heavy and this thing is way too fun!

Anyone else ever use the Jeep Lady to help keep your speed in check?

Lol how do i get that done to my jeep? I might need some help with the heavy right foot too.

It’s in the navigation settings. It’s totally annoying, but man I need it!

In Nav Settings:
63692CE1-E368-4352-BBCD-16C74DC91FEF.jpeg

2EABDDF0-C077-4DBC-A127-05956DA6A762.jpeg

I’ve used it on my last 2 jeeps. I keep it at +10 mph. It can get a little annoying… but it has kept me out of trouble!

And it SO easy to rocket past the posted limits in this thing. Yup, it's annoying, but I'll be keeping it on. It's my poor man's radar detector.

Just some stupid Jeep Humor here...
So I thought I'd be "SMART" and set the Jeep lady's voice to remind me when I exceed the posted speed limit by 5 mph. Well, it was nonstop nagging. I mean NON STOP! So I bumped it up to 10 mph over. She's still CONSTANTLY nagging me! Not sure it's worth telling her to shut up until 15 over, at that point, you've pretty much already got the ticket. After a month and a half of this thing, I've learned that my right foot really needs to go on a diet. It's way too heavy and this thing is way too fun!

Anyone else ever use the Jeep Lady to help keep your speed in check?

I understand your pain. Since in order to save money on insurance I recently reluctantly agreed, to have a beacon to monitor my driving habits put in my 392. You know, for that safe driving discount. I really want the discount, but I also really want to accelerate aggressively and speed at times. Of course that obviously requires addition aggressive braking. Good news is, so far I'm scoring perfectly on phone distraction. But as far as the other categories, well .... not so much. Now it feels as if every time I drive it like I want to, someone reaches in my wallet and pulls out a few dollars. But because it's not my everyday driver, I really want the discount. I keep thinking " you can hold back the few times a week you drive it". However I'm also thinking since I only drive it a few times a week " you really should be able to experience all the joy that 470HP can provide". It's a vicious circle. Ultimately option 2 is winning by attrition. In fact, I probably should uninstall it before I get dropped. lol

I demand silence when the exhaust is singing 😎
Funny story, I showed my wife the Performance Exhaust button and pushed it to turn it off while she was driving around and she said... hmm no I don't like that, it's definitely going to stay on while I'm driving and then punched down the accelerator. 😱

Funny story, I showed my wife the Performance Exhaust button and pushed it to turn it off while she was driving around and she said... hmm no I don't like that, it's definitely going to stay on while I'm driving and then punched down the accelerator. 😱
That's one of those moments you're reminded she's a keeper!

Attachments

• C0C5D862-DC30-45CF-B5C2-33CF8E90A095.jpeg
    C0C5D862-DC30-45CF-B5C2-33CF8E90A095.jpeg
    244.7 KB · Views: 58
  • A415DB8C-5876-44C1-BB79-2F3C82D717BC.jpeg
    A415DB8C-5876-44C1-BB79-2F3C82D717BC.jpeg
    199.5 KB · Views: 58
Back