Montana Jeep 392 Owners

Yaak392

Founding Member
Reaction score
Current Rides
2021 392 Launch edition
Anyone else from Montana?

Reactions: dog
Congratulations, and welcome. You make at least 5 of the 392's that I am aware of, here.
1 black
1 sarge green
1 blue
2 red

Very cool, that makes 6.

Any new 392 MT owners since May?

Not currently in Montana, but I sure wish I were.
I lived in Molt for a number of years, then semi-retired out to Thompson Falls. I got dragged to Indiana to take care of our aging parents, and just recently sold our property in T-Falls.
I spent a lot of time in the mountains. I miss it for sure.

Not currently in Montana, but I sure wish I were.
I lived in Molt for a number of years, then semi-retired out to Thompson Falls. I got dragged to Indiana to take care of our aging parents, and just recently sold our property in T-Falls.
I spent a lot of time in the mountains. I miss it for sure.
Beautiful country up there. Drop a line if you are back for a visit. (Live about 20 miles from montana, in the republic of Missoula )

FWIW, I used Dave Smith back in 2013 when I bought my JKUR. No complaints. We lived in Thompson Falls at the time, and we picked it up and drove over the mountain from Kellogg to get back home.

I was just about to buy a diesel Gladiator from them when I stumbled on the 392 I bought.

FWIW, I used Dave Smith back in 2013 when I bought my JKUR. No complaints. We lived in Thompson Falls at the time, and we picked it up and drove over the mountain from Kellogg to get back home.

I was just about to buy a diesel Gladiator from them when I stumbled on the 392 I bought.
Thank you! Salesman has been great. Can't wait to get it! Never owned a Jeep.

Born in Missoula and have family all over western MT. Moved to San Diego in 85. Try to get back up to visit as often as possible.

Back