HOT! MetalCloak Giveaway of the Month! March 2023 - Billet Aluminum Fender Vents!

MetalCloak

Reaction score
Current Rides
'22 392 XR, '22 4xe, '18 JLUR
Monthly Giveaway!

As a way of saying Thank You we are doing a Jeep 392 Monthly Giveaway. Each month we will give away one product for the Jeep 392. It could be a full suspension system, small parts, a set of shocks, skid plates, Overland fenders, whatever... each month it will be different.

To enter, all you have to do is the following:

1 - Click on this link to join our email list. [if you are already on the list, thank you, just share this link with a Jeep friend]
2 - Share the
product link on your Instagram, Facebook, other Forum, Tiktok, Myspace? :) or whatever floats your boat. Be sure to Tag us and use the hashtag #metalcloakgiveaway.
3 - Post below a pic of your 392 along with why this upgrade is important to YOU... (make if fun for style points)

Every month we RANDOMLY choose a winner and post here.

This month we are giving away a set of Metalcloak Billet Fender Vents

BUT, Remember to follow Step #3 above and post a pic of your rig and a link to the product page

Good luck and we look forward to pulling your name at the end of the month!

This contest ends March 31st, 2023 - thank you all for participating and for the continued support!

Attachments

• Fender Vents.jpg
    Fender Vents.jpg
    76.5 KB · Views: 27,926
Ok here is my sad plea for the loot. First of all I posted the link and tagged y’all on the JL forum so if I get banned I need something to show for it….but here’s the real reason I deserve to win…. I have a Jeep arms race in my home. My wife and I both have 392’s. Here’s the issue….she “thinks” her Jeep is hotter when in reality she is the reason anyone Jeep waves at her, not the Jeep. It’s really a crock of shizit to be honest. Sadly, she keeps adding more and more stuff to her Jeep that I have to install and then one up or listen to how great her Jeep is as she turns her nose up at mine. I NEED these fender vents because she couldn’t tell me what a fender vent is. She knows all about fancy headlights and such but this will simply piss her off knowing I have something she couldn’t even tell me where it goes on the Jeep. To kick things off appropriately, I’ll post a pic of her Jeep and one of mine. Don’t even consider this to be some sort of entry for her. If you give it to her, I’ll be pissed and likely buy a crappy Land Rover so I can at least fit in within my own home. Thanks for supporting the board @MetalCloak .

F77789A5-7641-4933-BA28-44041554F4ED.jpeg

DEEFD081-CF56-4874-B9D5-4ED36D2E1C25.jpeg

Monthly Giveaway!

As a way of saying Thank You we are doing a Jeep 392 Monthly Giveaway. Each month we will give away one product for the Jeep 392. It could be a full suspension system, small parts, a set of shocks, skid plates, Overland fenders, whatever... each month it will be different.

1 - Click on this link to join our email list. [if you are already on the list, thank you, just share this link with a Jeep friend]
2 - Share the
product link on your Instagram, Facebook, other Forum, Tiktok, Myspace? :) or whatever floats your boat. Be sure to Tag us and use the hashtag #metalcloakgiveaway.
3 - Post below a pic of your 392 along with why this upgrade is important to YOU... (make if fun for style points)

BUT, Remember to follow Step #3 above and post a pic of your rig and a link to the product page

This contest ends March 31st, 2023 - thank you all for participating and for the continued support!
yo unfair to those who don't partake in social media... I mean I can post it on LinkedIn but that seems a bit offbrand.

Ok here is my sad plea for the loot. First of all I posted the link and tagged y’all on the JL forum so if I get banned I need something to show for it….but here’s the real reason I deserve to win…. I have a Jeep arms race in my home. My wife and I both have 392’s. Here’s the issue….she “thinks” her Jeep is hotter when in reality she is the reason anyone Jeep waves at her, not the Jeep. It’s really a crock of shizit to be honest. Sadly, she keeps adding more and more stuff to her Jeep that I have to install and then one up or listen to how great her Jeep is as she turns her nose up at mine. I NEED these fender vents because she couldn’t tell me what a fender vent is. She knows all about fancy headlights and such but this will simply piss her off knowing I have something she couldn’t even tell me where it goes on the Jeep. To kick things off appropriately, I’ll post a pic of her Jeep and one of mine. Don’t even consider this to be some sort of entry for her. If you give it to her, I’ll be pissed and likely buy a crappy Land Rover so I can at least fit in within my own home. Thanks for supporting the board @MetalCloak .

View attachment 18537

View attachment 18538
Love the picture of your Jeep in its’ natural habitat😂

yo unfair to those who don't partake in social media... I mean I can post it on LinkedIn but that seems a bit offbrand.
Yeah I’m boned, I got sick of Facebook because it got so toxic, I canceled it over 10 years ago. Never fell into the twitter rabbit hole.

I wonder if I can just yell #MetalCloak at random people on the street. 😝 it’s all good though still love their products.

Yeah I’m boned, I got sick of Facebook because it got so toxic, I canceled it over 10 years ago. Never fell into the twitter rabbit hole.

I wonder if I can just yell #MetalCloak at random people on the street. 😝 it’s all good though still love their products.
give me flyers ! I'll be on the corner

It does state "other forum" - is this the only forum you are a part of?

Monthly Giveaway!

2 - Share the

Because the plastic ones just don't do it for me......😉

Attachments

• 20230305_140016.jpg
    20230305_140016.jpg
    243.7 KB · Views: 15
Hey there Everyone, thank you for your patience on the giveaway. We just got back from Moab and are proud to announce the winner of last month's giveaway, which is a set of MetalCloak Fender Vents: https://metalcloak.com/jl-wrangler-jt-gladiator-billet-fender-vents.html
The Winner is: @bigfishbobby !!!
Congrats and we will reach out via PM to get all your info!

Again, thanks for participating and keep your eyes peeled for our next monthly giveaway!

Back