HOT! Mark Dodge is a Supporting Vendor of Jeep392.com

willy

Admin 🛠️
Staff member
Founding Member
Reaction score
Current Rides
'23 RAM TRX
I would like to welcome Mark Dodge, Louisiana's #1 volume dealer as an official supporting vendor of Jeep392.com!

For questions, you can send a direct message to Aaron - @SoldOrderLegend

Discounts and Pricing information on ordering a new Jeep 392 can be found here:

For whatever it’s worth if anyone is considering Mark Dodge, I‘ve belonged to a RAM forum for the past 4 years and these guys have consistently gotten tons and tons of accolades from members about customer experience, trust, and pricing. People from all over the country have posted about using them regardless of where they live. I have no personal experience or affiliation with them whatsoever, just passing along the observation/info from another brand forum.

I would have used them had I known about them when I placed my order in June. They are also 1/2 the distance to my location from the dealer I used and I could save some money. I could cancel my June order but it includes Extreme Recon package which I really would like and I do not believe is available to order right now.

We have our 392 XR ordered from Aaron @ MD. The ordering/pricing process was fair, competitive and straight forward. Communications from Aaron are prompt and detailed!!!
💪😎👍

Anyone who lives in the Houston area should give Mark Dodge a call. Great discounts, FAST responses, and free shipping up to 200 miles, which goes as far as the Grand Parkway (189 miles door-to-door to our place just south of 99/Westpark tollway).

Our local dealers think they are selling gold jeeps with the stupid markups and poor service.

Hey everyone - I just joined the team at Mark Dodge in a role specifically to assist with placing factory orders. They've got a great thing going and are awesome to work with. Happy to help you all with anything I can, and look forward to learning a lot about the 392 from these conversations as well!

Welcome Anthony! Quick question for you, is the Punk'n still available for order on the 392?

Welcome Anthony! Quick question for you, is the Punk'n still available for order on the 392?
G'morning! Right now it is showing as available on the order guide. I quoted someone for one a day or two ago. Right now on our sold orders we don't have any in the line that are PE4 Punk'n. I'll try to take a look in a week or so and post back if someone orders one and it goes to confirmed status

Hey everyone - I just joined the team at Mark Dodge in a role specifically to assist with placing factory orders. They've got a great thing going and are awesome to work with. Happy to help you all with anything I can, and look forward to learning a lot about the 392 from these conversations as well!
Are you replacing any other contact people or just working on new orders?

Hard to say - I don't know everyone that's been here before, but I can verify anyone that is still here - why don't you PM me who you were working with and I can let you know if they're still active, or if not, who is taking over any of their builds/etc.

Back