DEAL MagnaFlow Rock Crawler Exhaust for Jeep JL 392 - 2 IN-STOCK @ JustBoltOns.com

DEAL

Johnny@JustBoltOns

Reaction score
Current Rides
2022 Jeep 392 Wrangler Hydro Blue
Morning Everyone,

We have two of these Magnaflow Rock Crawler Exhaust Systems in-stock and ready to ship out to you today! PM for your forum discount code if you do not have it!

Link to order: https://justboltons.com/magnaflow-r...l-for-2021-2022-jeep-wrangler-392-6-4l-19582/

The MagnaFlow Jeep Wrangler Rubicon 392 Rock Crawler Series Cat-Back Exhaust System #19582 is tuned to upgrade your rig with MagnaFlow’s deep exhaust note and dyno-proven performance gains. Exhaust kit #19582 is designed to make your 2021 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon 392’s 6.4L HEMI V8 produce an even more aggressive exterior sound while keeping things to a moderate level within the vehicle’s interior. This, combined with the use of a MagnaFlow NDT (No Drone Technology) Resonator to eliminate droning noises at cruising speeds, improves comfort on long drives.

1651851524098.png

The mandrel bent 3” main piping and straight-through muffler bodies of this Jeep Wrangler Rubicon 392 exhaust system are secured using the included racing-bred v-band clamps, with exhaust gases vacating through a dual high-clearance exit that offers improved departure angles for those times when you decide to leave the road behind and test your SUV’s capabilities.

1651851543164.png

Corrosion resistant stainless-steel construction and CNC precision manufacturing ensure superior durability and reliable performance. #19582 is backed by MagnaFlow’s limited lifetime warranty.

Hi! How does the active exhaust work with the MagnaFlow? Thanks!

I have this. I prefer it to the switchable exhaust. The giant trash can tucked under the rear end is gone now and the rig just looks so much cleaner. Nothing to get bashed on trails.

Cons? Over 2k rpm’s you can hear it. Some people don’t like that. I do though :).

I would do it again and if I modify the right rear pipe to bring it over next to the pipe on the left, I’ll have room for a transfer tank tucked under the back.

Overall very happy with the Magnaflow.

I have this. I prefer it to the switchable exhaust. The giant trash can tucked under the rear end is gone now and the rig just looks so much cleaner. Nothing to get bashed on trails.

Cons? Over 2k rpm’s you can hear it. Some people don’t like that. I do though :).

I would do it again and if I modify the right rear pipe to bring it over next to the pipe on the left, I’ll have room for a transfer tank tucked under the back.

Overall very happy with the Magnaflow.
That is awesome, thank you for the feedback! We would love to hear it if you have any exhaust clips.

Just ordered, temporary solution until the Borla is available.

Back