MagnaFlow 2021-2023 Jeep Wrangler Street Series Cat-Back Performance Exhaust System - With audio/video clips.

Tank2112

Reaction score
Current Rides
2023 Rubicon 392 XR, Custom 2003 LJ with 6.1 Hemi, 2013 Ram 3500
Anyone installed the MagnaFlow 2021-2023 Jeep Wrangler Street Series Cat-Back Performance Exhaust System?
Looks like they put some time and effort engineering this system for the 392 Wrangler.
I especially an interested in what they call NDT (No Drone Technology) resonators.

The MagnaFlow Jeep Wrangler 392 Street Series Cat-Back Performance Exhaust System #19598 brings the latest evolution in exhaust sound and dyno-proven performance to your already capable 2021+ Jeep Wrangler 392. The 3” main tubing of exhaust kit #19598 flows through dual free flowing straight through mufflers and NDT (No Drone Technology) resonators before terminating in a quad rear exit with 4” black chrome tips. #19598 is tuned to produce a powerful, resonant performance exhaust tone while maintaining moderate interior sound levels. The integrated NDT technology keeps unwanted droning noises in check at lower engine speeds such as when cruising on the highway. This Jeep Wrangler 392 exhaust system is made of durable, corrosion resistant stainless steel and is produced using advanced CNC precision robotic manufacturing techniques that enable #19598 to feature a direct-fit design that you can install yourself. MagnaFlow stands by this performance exhaust kit with our 1-year finish warranty and limited lifetime construction warranty.

From what I hear, from Magnaflow site video....system sounds deep, without the raspy sound of others?
Has anyone heard the system in person?

Magnaflow Exhaust system.......jpg

Anyone heard this system on a Wrangler 392?
No one?

This system is fairly new, different from their original Rock Crawler Series. I've been told the original is loud?

Anyone heard this system on a Wrangler 392?
No one?

This system is fairly new, different from their original Rock Crawler Series. I've been told the original is loud?
Pretty sure Marco from OverlandX had the prototype installed on his a year ago:

I’ve had the MF RC on my 392 for a year. I’m going to bite the bullet and get this one. I love the no muffler look but I need the “quiet” button back! Man that’s a steep price though!

Got my Magnaflow #19588 Street exhaust system installed today.
First impression is, I like it. Deeper tone like what I was looking for. No more raspy sound during gear change or during deceleration.
Rear muffler clearance is much better than stock. If i decide I want more clearance, I'll cut off included 4" black exhaust tips and replace with smaller tips, cut at an angle. I'll say the black tips look color matched to my Jeep.
Looks busy at resonator area, with their NDT (No Drone Technology) cans, but clearance seems same as stock....to clear an aluminum skid.

Audio clip soon to follow...

Jeep 392 factory muffler pic......JPG
Factory exhaust.

Jeep 392 Magnaflow muffler pic from rear.....JPG
Jeep 392 Magnaflow muffler pic close-up rear on lift....JPG
Angle looking up, on raised lift.

Jeep 392 Magnaflow resonator pic on lift.....JPG

Jeep 392 Magnaflow X-pipe pic on lift.....JPG

Last edited:
Magnaflow #19598 Street exhaust system.
Recording was done with iPhone. Like others have said, it sounds much better in person.

Engine was warm, not cold start.

Last edited:
Magnaflow #19598 Street exhaust system.

Engine at idle, from Performance mode to Quiet mode, from iPhone.

Engine rev's.....

Last edited:
Thank you for the feedback, pics and sound clips Tank! I still haven’t purchased one yet - just not sure I can justify that much money. I wish they’d coated the muffler black same as they did with the tips.

Thank you for the feedback, pics and sound clips Tank! I still haven’t purchased one yet - just not sure I can justify that much money. I wish they’d coated the muffler black same as they did with the tips.

You don't really see the rear muffler unless from a low angle, looking upwards.
I had called Magnaflow before purchasing and asked about powder coating or painting the rear muffler if it was visible after mounting.....Magnaflow said it would void the warranty. Lucky it's a non-issue after installing.

That sounds pretty good. Magnaflow hasn't been a popular choice for HEMI owners from us but maybe this one will be. Most seem to prefer the Borla setups or AWE which we stock. https://justboltons.com/shop-trucks/jeep-wrangler/wrangler-392/2021-2023/

It's really a roll of the dice when ordering an exhaust system without hearing it in person. My goal was a deeper tone, little more aggressive than stock, but not crazy, of course no drone and better muffler clearance. Being a 3" system, there are claimed gains of 10-13 hp? Who knows about that?
I did a lot of research before purchasing.
The Street Series seems to be a new system for Magnaflow...Magnaflow is currently Out-Of-Stock until next build cycle, starting in July. There are a few out there, with a Google search you can find them.

You don't really see the rear muffler unless from a low angle, looking upwards.
I had called Magnaflow before purchasing and asked about powder coating or painting the rear muffler if it was visible after mounting.....Magnaflow said it would void the warranty. Lucky it's a non-issue after installing.
Well shit…now I have to buy one! Let the search begin! Thanks for spending my money Tank 😋 On a serious note, your feedback/posts were super helpful. Thank you

It's really a roll of the dice when ordering an exhaust system without hearing it in person. My goal was a deeper tone, little more aggressive than stock, but not crazy, of course no drone and better muffler clearance. Being a 3" system, there are claimed gains of 10-13 hp? Who knows about that?
I did a lot of research before purchasing.
The Street Series seems to be a new system for Magnaflow...Magnaflow is currently Out-Of-Stock until next build cycle, starting in July. There are a few out there, with a Google search you can find them.
Agree with Tank2112.
I've never purchased an exhaust system without first hearing it on the same vehicle I have. Trouble now is...I've only seen another 392 twice on the road in 6 months and I think it was the same one on different days. Sounded like it had a stock exhaust.

My buddy has the AWE on his Gladitor. Made his 6 sound much better and quality looks very good. Have been leaning towards AWE. Have had Borlas in the past and like the product. The Magnaflow sounded pretty darn good in the videos. Until I hear one or the other in person I have to cool my jets. I'm torn and now Magnaflow pops in as a potential.

How’s the quiet mode compared to the stock? Still like making it quiet for long trips.

How’s the quiet mode compared to the stock? Still like making it quiet for long trips.
Of course Quite mode is a little louder than stock, it’s a smaller muffler, but not annoyingly loud. You can hear a slight rumble. One key must be their NDT (No Drone Technology) cans mounted on resonators.
Deeper tone overall.

Idling....Performance mode to Quiet mode...

Last edited:
Back