Looking for 392 XR in/Near PA (New only)

Triggerfish

Reaction score
Current Rides
Rubicon, BMW X5
Looking for a new 392 XR in PA or surrounding areas, maybe an order that someone is not following through with or similar. Long shot, but I just got into a position to buy and want to move on one if possible. Don't care about gas mileage!

Please send me a PM.

Delete if not allowed. Thanks!!

I don't have one now, but will keep you in mind. I have an order in for a '23 XR. If they open up something for a 20th A I will probably put an order in and keep my '23 XR order in as well with the intent to sell it when I get my 20th A. If that happens, I'll try to contact you and we can make a deal if you don't have one yet (I'm not trying to make a profit on the regular '23 XR if I sell it).

Good luck on the search!

Also it looks like the WV one is non-XR.

Edit: Nevermind, they list that it has the XR package further down. They list the rear axle separately as 3.73 though. :rolleyes:

Thanks for all the replies. This is frustrating. It's hard to explain, but I have a circumstance that has popped up that really needs me to move kind of fast. But I am used to ordering long term and paying under MSRP... Not $10K over lol. So this is SUPER tough.

Still looking. I live near PIttsburgh, so the closer the better. I have a car that I need to trade that was given to me... it's a sweet trade also.

THanks for looking

Back