KZ LD Status

cdmcgrory89

Reaction score
Current Rides
2020 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited
Hello all,

New member here. I ordered a 2023 Jeep Grand Cherokee L Limited with the Luxury 2 package and panoramic sunroof on 2/20/23. I received notification that the vehicle build was complete on March 30. I have a window sticker and build sheet.

The original ETA was 4/21/23. On 4/20/23 I received an update that the new ETA is TBD. My dealer said their rep confirms this. It has been in KZ LD status now for 55 days. I understand there are some shipping delays still, but this seems like a very long delay?

The vehicle is currently at the Detroit BUDD lot.

Looking for people in similar situations either currently or from the past to tell me about their experience with the KZ LD black hole.

Thanks!

Are you sure it's LD and not OD? D in that case means possible damage to the Jeep.

KZ OD – mechanical failure, glass damage, vehicle in repair, lacking parts or storage hold

Ah, I see LD means sitting in rail yard waiting for transport. Not sure how long that could be. I don't think there's a way to really know.

Are you sure it's LD and not OD? D in that case means possible damage to the Jeep.

KZ OD – mechanical failure, glass damage, vehicle in repair, lacking parts or storage hold

Ah, I see LD means sitting in rail yard waiting for transport. Not sure how long that could be. I don't think there's a way to really know.
Yes, definitely KZ LD. So frustrating.

Back