HOT! Just picked up our 392

Johnny@JustBoltOns

Reaction score
Current Rides
2022 Jeep 392 Wrangler Hydro Blue
Just picked up our 392 last weekend! Can’t believe how good this sounds with stock exhaust even with active valves off.

And dropped it off at Blackout Tinting for some PPF and Tint.

What’s the widest tires you are all running on the stock wheels?

Attachments

• EE8FF4B1-1FE8-4186-A31B-6719480C22BF.jpeg
    EE8FF4B1-1FE8-4186-A31B-6719480C22BF.jpeg
    266.5 KB · Views: 164
  • 1FB1CCAD-9A13-450A-B5F3-756E6BC73EB4.jpeg
    1FB1CCAD-9A13-450A-B5F3-756E6BC73EB4.jpeg
    233.7 KB · Views: 108
Before I got my aftermarket wheels, I was running 37x12.50's. I had the non-XR wheels at 17x7.5. No issues.

Congrats BTW!!

Just picked up our 392 last weekend! Can’t believe how good this sounds with stock exhaust even with active valves off.

Congrats! That's what I did the first thing I took ownership of mine. There's blackout tinting in PA, I remember talking to the owner they have another shop down Miami FL.

Congrats! That's what I did the first thing I took ownership of mine. There's blackout tinting in PA, I remember talking to the owner they have another shop down Miami FL.
I'm in PA too. We have a 70% limit (legally at least) on our front tints, correct?

And congrats! I will always love the way Hydro looks.

I'm in PA too. We have a 70% limit (legally at least) on our front tints, correct?

And congrats! I will always love the way Hydro looks.
Window tinting in PA is a grey area... I have all my vehicles tinted over the years. 35% all around for cars/sedans and 18% or 20% front tint to match the factor rear windows for SUVs and my 392. Luckily I haven't had any issues so far. When I get pulled over, I roll down the windows first so the tints don't get further attention. But I know some areas the cops may don't like it if it's too dark.

Congrats guys. Love all custom jeeps. I just got 392 also. Look forward to seeing yours.

They do! That's where she's at right now actually as we are from the Central Florida area. They do an amazing job.

Looks great! Are you doing full or partial PPF?

Back