Just heard that Tuscadero Pink is no more...what's next??

drummr25

Reaction score
Current Rides
392 Wrangler & Jag F-Type
Hey all- new member here. Looking to order a '22 392 here very soon, as soon as I can decide what color I want. I'm hearing rumors of some sort of Purple that they might put in the pink's place...any idea when we'll see any news? FWIW- I have relatively rare Sunset Orange 2015 Hard Rock Rubicon (6-speed) that was only available to order for a few weeks as well. I REALLY wish they'd bring back that color.

Don't worry about rumors, ask your ordering dealer. When I ordered granite color was not available on the Jeep website but the dealer ordered it and it has been built.

Tuscadero “is” still available…. But the caveat is that no one knows for how much longer. It was supposed to be a two month run, but Jeep expanded it due to popularity. They bring the custom colors unannounced and they disappear the same way. Gecko was brought back… so others might pop up in the future again…

Tuscadero “is” still available…. But the caveat is that no one knows for how much longer. It was supposed to be a two month run, but Jeep expanded it due to popularity. They bring the custom colors unannounced and they disappear the same way. Gecko was brought back… so others might pop up in the future again…

I wish Gecko was avail now!

I missed the apparently “very” small window that you could get a 392 in Gecko…

Hey all- new member here. Looking to order a '22 392 here very soon, as soon as I can decide what color I want. I'm hearing rumors of some sort of Purple that they might put in the pink's place...any idea when we'll see any news? FWIW- I have relatively rare Sunset Orange 2015 Hard Rock Rubicon (6-speed) that was only available to order for a few weeks as well. I REALLY wish they'd bring back that color.
If you find anything concrete in terms of colors let me know… I’m in your same boat… have a deposit down and waiting to see if anything new pops up….

I heard they could be adding yellow, Earl Grey, Purple Reign and Gobi this year.

I really wish Gobi was an option…

Is Purple Reign the same as xtreme purple?
Looks like Reign will be a much darker purple than the Xtreme purple was - looking forward to seeing it in real life soon!

Have you heard more news on this color?
Not much other than what I’ve found on the forum. I ordered my 392 back in November and it just went to D1 status.

Would love to hear if you’ve heard anything?

Not much other than what I’ve found on the forum. I ordered my 392 back in November and it just went to D1 status.

Would love to hear if you’ve heard anything?
Nothing at all.. waiting for Easter jeep to see if that brings anything new… I canceled my order so now I’ll be starting from scratch… I hope something good is coming

Nothing at all.. waiting for Easter jeep to see if that brings anything new… I canceled my order so now I’ll be starting from scratch… I hope something good is coming
Gosh so hoping they’ll release it then!!!
I’ve got the XR package on my order so leaving it for now but keeping my fingers crossed

Maybe they will come out with a “Mary Kay” to replace it?🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
Back