Just arrived at the dealership

BigViper392

Reaction score
Current Rides
Ford raptor 2020 SCAB
Hey everyone
The Jeep I ordered just arrived at the dealership. Picking it up tomorrow. I think it’s the second one in the Asheville region.

Dealer said they will do MSRP plus tax when I ordered it. Hoping they honor that tomorrow when I go to pick it up.

Will keep you updated. If you are in the NC Asheville area lemme know.

Attachments

• AA3E1198-9CD5-4A03-A6C9-2470E6F7DA95.jpeg
    AA3E1198-9CD5-4A03-A6C9-2470E6F7DA95.jpeg
    122.1 KB · Views: 227
Sweet looking ride. Got mine a month ago and best 370 miles I've had on any vehicle! Have fun. It's my first Jeep and I've already done some mods.

Congrats.
Be gentle during break in.
Tempting as all get out. But you will be pleased later on, knowing you did it right.
Let the mods begin!

Hey everyone
The Jeep I ordered just arrived at the dealership. Picking it up tomorrow. I think it’s the second one in the Asheville region.

Dealer said they will do MSRP plus tax when I ordered it. Hoping they honor that tomorrow when I go to pick it up.

Beeeutiful! Bronze accents really go well with Snazberry. Good choice. 👍

Hey everyone

Congratulations! Beautiful vehicle. I’m in Charlotte. Can’t wait to take mine to the Asheville area in the fall.

thanks for all the well wishes! Trading in my raptor scab which was amazing hoping this can last me atleast five years if not more. Time will tell.

Hey everyone

Looks like my build! Good luck. 👍

Back