JL Forum: Why the Hate?

I have had my 392 for about six weeks, 3K miles. I love it and I have not felt or heard any hate. I also get questions about why, but any gear head knows there is NO such thing as TOO much HP. My wife wants to off grid when we retire so I sold my 1000HP Roush for a 470 HP Jeep. I cry everyday.

I have not seen another one on the road in Wichita or Kansas or on my trip to Colorado in late July. I do know that my dealership delivered one to a buyer in Wichita in early May, about 2 - 3 weeks before mine. And, one of the owners of the dealership ordered a 392 for himself which I saw on the -showroom floor in August. That is all my dealership "Davis-Moore" has delivered this year to date.

How about you... others close to you?
I haven't seen another one here in Dodge City

I have had my 392 for about six weeks, 3K miles. I love it and I have not felt or heard any hate. I also get questions about why, but any gear head knows there is NO such thing as TOO much HP. My wife wants to off grid when we retire so I sold my 1000HP Roush for a 470 HP Jeep. I cry everyday.
My wife and I are doing the off grid adventure when we retire. Glad to hear someone else going this route. Everyone else thinks we’re crazy. I bought my my 392 in July and her Rubicon should be here by Friday.

Any links to specific forums or threads, sometimes I like to read threads where they get in "fights." Don't like to participate or start fights, but sometimes fun to watch :) To me it is foolish to argue on here. We are all doing this for FUN because none of this stuff really has a point other than being super awesome :) I'm just glad there are forums out here to share knowledge and experience with one another.

Sometimes fun to laugh at the haters though ;)

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211025-014529_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20211025-014529_Instagram.jpg
    374.8 KB · Views: 77
Back