JL Forum: Why the Hate?

Ward

Founding Member
Reaction score
Current Rides
16 JK Hard Rock, 21 JLUR 392
I have had my 392 for about six weeks, 3K miles. I love it and I have not felt or heard any hate. I also get questions about why, but any gear head knows there is NO such thing as TOO much HP. My wife wants to off grid when we retire so I sold my 1000HP Roush for a 470 HP Jeep. I cry everyday.

jmwillia

Founding Member
Reaction score
Current Rides
2021 wrangler Rubicon 392
I have not seen another one on the road in Wichita or Kansas or on my trip to Colorado in late July. I do know that my dealership delivered one to a buyer in Wichita in early May, about 2 - 3 weeks before mine. And, one of the owners of the dealership ordered a 392 for himself which I saw on the -showroom floor in August. That is all my dealership "Davis-Moore" has delivered this year to date.

How about you... others close to you?
I haven't seen another one here in Dodge City

Tyson615

Founding Member
Reaction score
Current Rides
2021 Jeep Rubicon 392
I have had my 392 for about six weeks, 3K miles. I love it and I have not felt or heard any hate. I also get questions about why, but any gear head knows there is NO such thing as TOO much HP. My wife wants to off grid when we retire so I sold my 1000HP Roush for a 470 HP Jeep. I cry everyday.
My wife and I are doing the off grid adventure when we retire. Glad to hear someone else going this route. Everyone else thinks we’re crazy. I bought my my 392 in July and her Rubicon should be here by Friday.

Battle.Rattle

Founding Member
Reaction score
Current Rides
Sting Gray 2021 Rubicon 392
Any links to specific forums or threads, sometimes I like to read threads where they get in "fights." Don't like to participate or start fights, but sometimes fun to watch :) To me it is foolish to argue on here. We are all doing this for FUN because none of this stuff really has a point other than being super awesome :) I'm just glad there are forums out here to share knowledge and experience with one another.

Sometimes fun to laugh at the haters though ;)

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211025-014529_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20211025-014529_Instagram.jpg
    374.8 KB · Views: 18