• Since Jeep392.com offers no protection or formal mediation, we strongly recommend that members not choose payment forms such as Zelle, Venmo, CashApp, PayPal "gift", "Friends", "Family" payments or cash payments. These methods do not permit formal recourse via the payment system in case of disputes. Always be cautious when making a purchase over the internet!

Jeep Wrangler 392 For Sale

Chardy2847

Reaction score
Current Rides
Wrangler 392 Xtreme Recon
Hello Everyone,
My name is Carson Hardy and I am a the Jeep expert at Sam Leman CDJR in Bloomington IL. Am reaching out to let everyone know that is potentially looking for a 392 Wrangler that We have some in stock and on the way as well! Links to the current vehicle in stock will be listed below. If anyone has an additional question or would like more info. Please give me a call at 309-662-5000

Attachments

• f079fcb08775e8d398d1b55cd3bd3ca3.jpg
    f079fcb08775e8d398d1b55cd3bd3ca3.jpg
    72.4 KB · Views: 405
You’ll get respect for asking of that legitimate price.
should sell no problem.

You’ll get respect for asking of that legitimate price.
should sell no problem.
with dealers there's always dealer fees, price on dealer accessories/options (ex nitro in tires) and TTL that are extras to advertised price..Dealers should make sure they are listing those as well in their ads
Private sale is way easier because the asking price is the final price with no surprise charges tucked in

with dealers there's always dealer fees, price on dealer accessories/options (ex nitro in tires) and TTL that are extras to advertised price..Dealers should make sure they are listing those as well in their ads
Private sale is way easier because the asking price is the final price with no surprise charges tucked in
I think we’re all well versed with those details.
Perhaps I should have been more specific to them not adding $10k-$20k over sticker.

Not trying to create more work for the mods, but I think we need a rule that if random salesmen are going to come in here and post their available 392s, that they need to be transparent about *exactly* what fees are attached to their units.

I'm always going to roast salesmen for coming in here and posting jeeps with ADM. If the Jeep has ADM, get outta here. Anyone who wants to pay ADM on a 392 nearby (or halfway across the country) can find one with a 20 second google search. Therefore these vague/shady dealer posts offer ZERO contribution to this forum.

If a dealer comes in here and says "I have a 392 for sale with no ADM and no bullshit nitro/door protector stickers/undercarriage spray/etc", then cool, welcome. That's what Granger and Koons and others are doing, and they deserve our respect for putting in that work and being respectful of the community.

Else, get bent.

This one listed is also used. Break-in history?

I agree, also shouldn't dealers that want to advertise their inventory be required to be supporting vendors?

Not trying to create more work for the mods, but I think we need a rule that if random salesmen are going to come in here and post their available 392s, that they need to be transparent about *exactly* what fees are attached to their units.

I'm always going to roast salesmen for coming in here and posting jeeps with ADM. If the Jeep has ADM, get outta here. Anyone who wants to pay ADM on a 392 nearby (or halfway across the country) can find one with a 20 second google search. Therefore these vague/shady dealer posts offer ZERO contribution to this forum.

If a dealer comes in here and says "I have a 392 for sale with no ADM and no bullshit nitro/door protector stickers/undercarriage spray/etc", then cool, welcome. That's what Granger and Koons and others are doing, and they deserve our respect for putting in that work and being respectful of the community.

Else, get bent.

This one listed is also used. Break-in history?
Vehicle has 300 miles on it and is under the break in period of 500 miles. One owner that traded back in for a truck due to need of more cab space with kids. Accident free. bought and traded back in with us.

Vehicle has 300 miles on it and is under the break in period of 500 miles. One owner that traded back in for a truck due to need of more cab space with kids. Accident free. bought and traded back in with us.
You're being suspiciously silent on pricing, just ignoring the comments in your own thread. Nobody wants to join your email list and give their name, phone number, and email just to see the "e-price".

Post the price AND fees or be unwelcome.

You're being suspiciously silent on pricing, just ignoring the comments in your own thread. Nobody wants to join your email list and give their name, phone number, and email just to see the "e-price".

I’m with you all the way.
But it does show the internet price of $88,990
Unless it’s a bait & switch?
I haven’t looked at it much, only because I’m not buying. 🤓

Last edited:
Perhaps I should have been more specific to them not adding $10k-$20k over sticker.

This vehicle is currently listed 4k over original MSRP. Will consider reasonable offers and are willing to help

I apologize if there has been any inconvenience to my listing. The link in the post has our asking price on it. In regards to the original window sticker the MSRP is $84,590. We are asking $88,990. With that being said we will consider reasonable offers and are willing to help! Only other fees to account for during the purchase is tag, title, license .

$4500 over MSRP on a used vehicle, and it’s unknown if the owner was breaking it in properly. You’re in the wrong forum.

This vehicle is currently listed 4k over original MSRP. Will consider reasonable offers and are willing to help

I apologize if there has been any inconvenience to my listing. The link in the post has our asking price on it. In regards to the original window sticker the MSRP is $84,590. We are asking $88,990. With that being said we will consider reasonable offers and are willing to help! Only other fees to account for during the purchase is tag, title, license .
Sorry bruh
You just earned the FO of the week.
These guys aren’t going to buy that.
This is an educated, experienced and seemingly patient group.
But they’ll tell you to FO in a minute.

$4500 over MSRP on a used vehicle, and it’s unknown if the owner was breaking it in properly. You’re in the wrong forum.
I hear ya, I paid 75k brand new for my fully loaded '22. ADM or even MSRP on a used 392 that you can still order for $6k under any day of the week is ludicrous. 👎

Sticker on mine was $79K new, $9K less than they are asking for a used one. Didn't see any extra's on theirs, non-XR, standard roof.

Sticker on mine was $79K new, $9K less than they are asking for a used one. Didn't see any extra's on theirs, non-XR, standard roof.
I paid sticker for mine. $80k
I didn’t look at their specifics. Seemed $88k was reasonable, but I didn’t look at the options.

I'm gonna give you the benefit of the doubt, that you're a decent enough dude. You're young and savvy enough to one-up the old, sleazy, "ABC" salesmen at your dealership by taking this listing and posting it on the forums. You have a killer vehicle on your lot, and if they took it on trade and you're asking 4k over MSRP then you're gonna make bank if you make the sale. Totally respect all of that.

There's just the one key thing that you're missing - you'll learn it if you stick around and hang with us (and I hope you do!): This forum is a welcoming and inclusive community where we help each other with issues, lift each other up, and share our experiences and our love of jeeps. When someone comes along, and without ever contributing to the forum, slaps a marked-up jeep listing down, we tend to feel a little *used and abused*.

A majority of us ordered 392s through trusted dealers on this forum (who *earned* our respect as contributors and straight shooters) that offered honest pricing (6k-8k under MSRP), then we sat here on these forums and drooled over everyone else's jeeps while we waited 6, 8, 12 months for our 392s to arrive. It's kind of beside the point - some people here have the means to snatch up a jeep at 10k over because they want to, and that's 1000% ok too! The point is, we have a nice little paradise here where we share our hobby, and we want to keep this place nice and free of spam. If every salesman with a 392 posted here, just because we're a 392 forum, this place would go to hell in a handbasket.

Looks like you've got a black 392 yourself - what kind of wheels are those? They're rad! (unless you traded it for a truck and... hold up... :unsure::ROFLMAO:). Hope you stick around. Interested to know what upgrades and adventures you're doing with your 392!

But yeah, still, respectfully... get bent with the listing 🥰

if random salesmen are going to come in here and post their available 392s, that they need to be transparent about *exactly* what fees are attached to their units.

I'm always going to roast salesmen for coming in here and posting jeeps with ADM. If the Jeep has ADM, get outta here.

Else, get bent
^ Yes!
Attention All Salesman. If you have an Aftermarket Adjustment. GET THE F×CK OUT

Back