Jeep Owner Demographics

YukonCornelius

Moderator 🛠️
Staff member
Founding Member
Reaction score
Current Rides
A Quarter Horse Named "Lex"
New York, Texas, and California round out the top three states…

FEA6A9F0-5A73-48C6-8B0E-9AC066685ADE.jpeg

https://www.musclecarsandtrucks.com/jeep-wrangler-stats-shed-light-on-owners/

Oklahoma wins in my opinion.

And this is exactly why you shouldn't rely on raw numbers for statistics, except for some few cases where you can make direct apple to apple comparisons. I'd wager that these three states are going to have the majority of any make/model, barring a few outliers, like Subarus in Colorado maybe. :ROFLMAO:

I think the more interesting stats are: "...the states with the most Wranglers per capita are Oklahoma, followed by Michigan, New Hampshire, Wyoming and New Jersey."

And: "The states with the least amount of Wranglers per capita start with Mississippi, followed by California, Washington D.C., Tennessee and Alabama."

So despite California being number 3 for the MOST jeeps by count, it's one of the lowest per capita.

Really surprised not to see Colorado in the top 5 per capita, but we have as many, if not more Tacos and 4runners scooting around...

Last edited:
You sure those top ones are “blue” states 😂🤣😂🤣

I talked to a guy from Rebel Off-road a few weeks back in Conroe, TX. Their main shop is in California but recently open up one in Dallas…he said best move ever. He couldn’t believe how many Jeeps were in the Dallas area. Way more than California. He felt like the Houston area, which is where I am, had even more. This was just a casual conversation tho, no stats.

CRAZY that the DMV (DC/Maryland/VA) isn't higher on the list...it's like every 5th vehicle around here is a Wrangler. And local sales/values will reflect that.
Agree about VA, every other vehicle is a damn Jeep haha 😂

Only 2 392’s at GoTopless in Galveston Tx on Friday that we saw. I happen to have met this guy 2 other times, ran into him again this weekend, he has another 392 on order because his wife has stolen this white one from him. 2 of thousands of Jeeps

Attachments

• 6049CBE7-4AE7-44F1-BC54-C00792BF8ABA.jpeg
    6049CBE7-4AE7-44F1-BC54-C00792BF8ABA.jpeg
    255.8 KB · Views: 41
  • E98C1080-5DE8-42F7-BB6A-63FDF826F5B5.jpeg
    E98C1080-5DE8-42F7-BB6A-63FDF826F5B5.jpeg
    221.2 KB · Views: 41
Back