🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/466CPuu 🎁

Jeep Extended Warranty $25 OVER DEALER COST!!

zach@granger

Jeep392.com Vendor
Reaction score
We are on a push to hit a sales goal between now and the end of June!

Our goal is to hit 300 Extended Warranty sales this month. In order to help us get there we are selling Mopar contracts at dealer cost! That is right, no hooks or gimmicks! We are trying to hit a sales goal and we need your help to get us there. You can purchase online or get a quote via email [email protected]. Average savings is right at $1400 from List price!

Our website has the prices updated to dealer cost and ready to go!

Visit www.buymoparwarranty.com and select a contract today!

This is definitely the least expensive it is going to get, so if you're on the fence, now is the time to purchase. Thank you for all your support!

Last edited:
I'm tempted. I'll check out the details.

Looks like warranty costs are going up fast. This is 20%+ higher cost than when I got mine 3 months ago (29FEB24 quote):

1717710409215.png

Glad I locked up my 96-month policy. Hope to never use it, but couldn't pass it up. Will probably be the price of a cup of coffee in 8 years.

Looks like warranty costs are going up fast. This is 20%+ higher cost than when I got mine 3 months ago (29FEB24 quote):

View attachment 35995

Glad I locked up my 96-month policy. Hope to never use it, but couldn't pass it up. Will probably be the price of a cup of coffee in 8 years.
Nice! I wouldn't pass on that price either!

Paid $1,220 for my 8 year/85k miles in April.
There is a general lack of appreciation for the future direction of inflation. It comes down to funding the government. In order to sustain $2T+ deficit spending, a period of 10%+ inflation will be required for several years. That's why I locked in these warranties along with ~3% car/home loan rates.

My wife's 392 is in production. Any way I can lock in this deal? I purchased an extended warranty from you last year on my 392. Thanks!

Last edited:
Purchased our 7/85 Maximum Care WM785N for $1410.

Last edited:
My wife's 392 is in production. Any way I can lock in this deal? I purchased an extended warranty from you last year on my 392. Thanks!
That is awesome to hear! In order to get the warranty, she would have to take delivery of her 392. We will have more specials going on!

Have you been able take a look at all of the Genuine Mopar ESPs that are available? If you go to https://www.buymoparwarranty.com/, you can take a look at all of the different ones.

These days, there is so much technology in a vehicle, which means so much more can go wrong, unfortunately. All of the technology adds up so quickly and it can hit you all at once. It can get pretty expensive.

Check out all of the different ESPs and see which one makes more sense for you and your vehicle!

You can decide between paying the full amount of the ESP or set up a payment plan!

I am happy to answer any questions as well.😁

Have you been able take a look at all of the Genuine Mopar ESPs that are available? If you go to https://www.buymoparwarranty.com/, you can take a look at all of the different ones.

These days, there is so much technology in a vehicle, which means so much more can go wrong, unfortunately. All of the technology adds up so quickly and it can hit you all at once. It can get pretty expensive.

Check out all of the different ESPs and see which one makes more sense for you and your vehicle!

You can decide between paying the full amount of the ESP or set up a payment plan!

I am happy to answer any questions as well.😁
I dont see an option for California

Back