Jeep 392 Custom Plates

willy

Admin 🛠️
Staff member
Founding Member
Reaction score
Current Rides
'23 RAM TRX
Post up your Jeep 392 Custom Plate ideas!

jeep392-custom-plate.png

My last red rubicon I called Rubi.
After long searches for available license I reserved
RUBY V8
I plan to take rubicon off the hood and replace with script
“Ruby”

Can you reserve these custom license plates without a vin or the vehicle in your possession? I checked the California dmv and it seems I can't, unless I am replacing an existing license plate.

Can you reserve these custom license plates without a vin or the vehicle in your possession? I checked the California dmv and it seems I can't, unless I am replacing an existing license plate.
Mine was a replacement, so not sure if having a VIN would have been acceptable in TN.

If you are trading a vehicle just put it on your trade ahead of time. I wasn’t sure if I would trade so I registered Ruby V8 to a small trailer. When the 392 gets here I’ll transfer it and get another trailer tag.

If you are trading a vehicle just put it on your trade ahead of time. I wasn’t sure if I would trade so I registered Ruby V8 to a small trailer. When the 392 gets here I’ll transfer it and get another trailer tag.
Yes! Thx for the suggestion. I'm not trading, so ended up registering that 392V8JL to my 2003 Rubicon. When I get the 392, I will register it with a personalized license plate for my 2003 Rubicon I've been wanting to do for a while, and swap them at the DMV. $50 each time I do that so...oh well.

Back