It's on the way,

Ward

Founding Member
Reaction score
Current Rides
16 JK Hard Rock, 21 JLUR 392
Just got an update from Cryptostickers.net and I confirmed with my dealer. This dealer is selling it to me for invoice, NO MARK UP on a customer order :)
It's here, arrived on Tuesday 9/5. Dealer did PDI and then I got in it and took off. This is a really fun Wrangler on the road. Best of both worlds. I hope to have the break in done this weekend so I can start to drop the hammer. Installing my Mustangs radar detectors in my Jeep. That even sounds crazy to say.

Last edited:
Just got an update from Cryptostickers.net and I confirmed with my dealer. This dealer is selling it to me for invoice, NO MARK UP on a customer order :)
Lucky ducky with no markup!

No joke lucky with no ADM! Nice job wish I could say the same.

No joke lucky with no ADM! Nice job wish I could say the same.
Yep no options really, black grill and floor mats. My deal started at $71,700. Kind of took it in the shorts with my trade, but that seems normal and not as bad as the fleecing I took with my Mustang. I traded in my 2018 Rubicon Recon which was very well set up.

Yep no options really, black grill and floor mats. My deal started at $71,700. Kind of took it in the shorts with my trade, but that seems normal and not as bad as the fleecing I took with my Mustang. I traded in my 2018 Rubicon Recon which was very well set up.
Interesting… I feel like the dealership I’m working with is giving me an amazing trade allowance. It’s a 2020 Raptor that will be two years old in Nov (hopefully my 392 delivery month), and your I’m getting only around $5K less than what I paid for it. It seems like they’re sort of making up for the dealer markup. All said and done I’m okay with it. I feel like it’s an alright deal based on the the current market and my location.

Back