Issues with Bluetooth.

Viking Jeeper

Moderator 🛠️
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Rides
2021 Rubicon 392 2006 LJR 2024 GMC Sierra AT4 HD 2500
I almost always use bluetooth to steam pandora when driving in the Jeep. Very very rarely do I use CarPlay or listen to anything else like FM XM etc. Most of the time after starting the engine the volume is muted and I must adjust the volume up or down to unmute. Minor annoyance that I have gotten used to. Recently, some of the time the music is muted and wont unmute. I end up listening to FM until I shut off the engine then on next startup I can switch back to bluetooth. Anyone else seeing anything like this?

I almost always use bluetooth to steam pandora when driving in the Jeep. Very very rarely do I use CarPlay or listen to anything else like FM XM etc. Most of the time after starting the engine the volume is muted and I must adjust the volume up or down to unmute. Minor annoyance that I have gotten used to. Recently, some of the time the music is muted and wont unmute. I end up listening to FM until I shut off the engine then on next startup I can switch back to bluetooth. Anyone else seeing anything like this?
Try a hard reset, press the 2 large knob buttons in at the same time and hold for 20-30 seconds. When you release it will reboot. I’m not sure but the volume at start up may be adjustable in settings.

Back