Introduction

JEEPGEEK

Jeep 392 of the Month
Reaction score
Current Rides
1975 Jeep J20, String Gray 392 XR
Hello all, long time Jeep owner here. My first was a YJ, then a TJ, then I met my wife who had a CJ-7, then we bought an LJ, then a JKU, then a new JKUR with the 3.6 which I am still driving, then we picked up a JKU with AEV Brute conversion which we recently sold. Now, after much debate, I went ahead and placed an order on Thursday for a Sting Gray 392 with the XR package. So, now we sit and wait with great excitement and hope they don't come out with the Orange Peel color from one the EJS concepts for the 2022's.

Hello all, long time Jeep owner here. My first was a YJ, then a TJ, then I met my wife who had a CJ-7, then we bought an LJ, then a JKU, then a new JKUR with the 3.6 which I am still driving, then we picked up a JKU with AEV Brute conversion which we recently sold. Now, after much debate, I went ahead and placed an order on Thursday for a Sting Gray 392 with the XR package. So, now we sit and wait with great excitement and hope they don't come out with the Orange Peel color from one the EJS concepts for the 2022's.
Welcome aboard! Great forum for sharing the wait with many others... we have all been there at some point and I can assure you it is worth the wait!

Welcome! (and the waiting game sucks! 😫)

Back