Introduction post

BrawlerFab

Jeep392.com Vendor
Reaction score
Current Rides
2021 RAM TRX, 2022 Dodge Super Stock
First of all, I would like to thank the Admins for inviting us to join this forum. We are a small fabrication shop in Washington State that specializes in manufacturing aftermarket accessories for the Ram TRX. We are also Jeep enthusiasts that have raced offroad in the Ultra4 Racing Series in Jeep Wranglers (JK and JL). My business partner recently received his 392 and we are designing some accessories to complement his Jeep. We will eventually have an entire section on our website dedicated to the Jeep Wranglers and some specific to the 392.

I look forward to getting to know all of you and hope to someday be able to be a part of your builds. Let us know if there is anything specific you are looking for and we will try to accommodate the best we can.

For starters, some of you may have heard about the latest Tazer JL firmware updates that include a very slick pin lock security feature. The only downside to this feature is that once the Tazer is unplugged, the security feature is disabled. We have come up with a solution for this and that is our Tazer Shield. Once installed, it will deter the theft of your Jeep. It will even help with deterring theft of the Tazer for those that like running doorless or topless.

For an introductory time, we are offering the Tazer JL / Shield combo to you at a very special price of $359 (normally $389 for a savings of $30) and free shipping. Or if you already own a Tazer JL, you can get the Shield for $30. That is 50% off the regular price of the shield.

To purchase either item, simply go to our website, select the item(s) you want, and use coupon code JEEP392 at checkout. Sale price will end at midnight, 12/31/2022.

TazerJL/Shield Combo

Shield

Thank you,
Bill
BrawlerFab

Badass!! One of the best vendors on the TRX Forum! I can’t wait to see what you guys make for the 392.

Welcome to the forum. Looking forward to 392 Wrangler products.

Welcome to the forum. Looking forward to seeing your 392 specific products.

Hi Bill,

Welcome to the forum and thanks for your support!

I tried the discount code for the Tazer/Shield combo, but get the following error:

• Coupon "jeep392" does not exist!

I tried it both lowercase and uppercase, same results. Any ideas?

Thanks!

Can you share an image to show how it mounts? Thanks
Curious - what is involved in removing the tazer once Shield is installed (thinking the eventual dealer recall/warranty service visit)

Welcome to the Jeep 392 forum BrawlerFab! Thanks for offering the deal on the Tazer!

As @Robr651 mentioned, BrawlerFab has provided the RAM TRX community with some awesome products and top-notch support over the last couple of years. I'm really looking forward to seeing what you guys develop for the 392!

First of all, I would like to thank the Admins for inviting us to join this forum. We are a small fabrication shop in Washington State that specializes in manufacturing aftermarket accessories for the Ram TRX. We are also Jeep enthusiasts that have raced offroad in the Ultra4 Racing Series in Jeep Wranglers (JK and JL). My business partner recently received his 392 and we are designing some accessories to complement his Jeep. We will eventually have an entire section on our website dedicated to the Jeep Wranglers and some specific to the 392.

I look forward to getting to know all of you and hope to someday be able to be a part of your builds. Let us know if there is anything specific you are looking for and we will try to accommodate the best we can.

For starters, some of you may have heard about the latest Tazer JL firmware updates that include a very slick pin lock security feature. The only downside to this feature is that once the Tazer is unplugged, the security feature is disabled. We have come up with a solution for this and that is our Tazer Shield. Once installed, it will deter the theft of your Jeep. It will even help with deterring theft of the Tazer for those that like running doorless or topless.

For an introductory time, we are offering the Tazer JL / Shield combo to you at a very special price of $359 (normally $389 for a savings of $30) and free shipping. Or if you already own a Tazer JL, you can get the Shield for $30. That is 50% off the regular price of the shield.

To purchase either item, simply go to our website, select the item(s) you want, and use coupon code JEEP392 at checkout. Sale price will end at midnight, 12/31/2022.

TazerJL/Shield Combo

Shield

Thank you,
Bill
BrawlerFab
Hey Bill! Good to see you over here!!!

—S

TazerJL/Shield Combo

Shield

Thank you,
Bill
BrawlerFab

I certainly like the metal rather than another option that looked like it was 3D printed. Does this require the extension cable? Do you recommend a particular mounting position?

Welcome Bill. Tazer is going in on the TRX soon. I'll get one for the 392 soon.

Would be nice if you made an affordable:
Plates for behind front bumper to cover the wires of the factory fog lights.
Aux backup lights.
Review mirror bracket to raise it up.

Hi Bill,

Welcome to the forum and thanks for your support!

I tried the discount code for the Tazer/Shield combo, but get the following error:

• Coupon "jeep392" does not exist!

I tried it both lowercase and uppercase, same results. Any ideas?

Thanks!
Oops, it's fixed now. Sorry about that guys and gals. :cool:

I certainly like the metal rather than another option that looked like it was 3D printed. Does this require the extension cable? Do you recommend a particular mounting position?
It's all metal. :cool:

As for mounting locations, there are quite a few good ideas however it is best left to the end user as the idea behind the deterrent is to not be easy to locate and disassemble.

I will post a video of how someone chose to mount in a JL later this evening.

Thank you,
Bill

Can you share an image to show how it mounts? Thanks
I will post a video later this evening of how someone mounted it in a JL. Keep in mind, the idea behind the deterrent is to make it difficult to locate so it's best if the end user chooses where to mount.

Bill

Welcome Bill. Tazer is going in on the TRX soon. I'll get one for the 392 soon.

Would be nice if you made an affordable:
Plates for behind front bumper to cover the wires of the factory fog lights.
Aux backup lights.
Review mirror bracket to raise it up.
Some great ideas that we will most certainly look into.

Thank you,
Bill

Oops, it's fixed now. Sorry about that guys and gals. :cool:
Thanks Bill! The code is accepted now, but the discounted amount is showing $0.00.

Sorry to be such a pain!

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-12-12 at 7.12.17 PM.png
    Screenshot 2022-12-12 at 7.12.17 PM.png
    65.4 KB · Views: 10
Back