Howdy! And the wait begins...

TRMFAM

Reaction score
Current Rides
21 Bronco FE, 20 Raptor
Hello everyone...I just completed the 392 order with Grainger for a 23 model in gray...sadly the XR package is no longer available most likely indefinitely!

I have off-roaded for many years from ATV's and RZR's in the dunes to old Bronco's in the rocks ('66, 351W, 203/205 doubler, 60 front / 14 bolt rear) and now with the kids older I am looking forward to getting into it again and figured what better to build than a 392!

We have several different vehicles from 21 Bronco FE and 20 Raptor to a 22 Honda Insight!

I have been on here reading for several weeks and appreciate the kindness you all show to each other...

-Rob

Damnright

Reaction score
Current Rides
Sahara jlu heavily modified. Explorer ST. Tacoma TRD Pro
Awesome. Congrats!

willy

Admin 🛠️
Staff member
Founding Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone...I just completed the 392 order with Grainger for a 23 model in gray...sadly the XR package is no longer available most likely indefinitely!

I have off-roaded for many years from ATV's and RZR's in the dunes to old Bronco's in the rocks ('66, 351W, 203/205 doubler, 60 front / 14 bolt rear) and now with the kids older I am looking forward to getting into it again and figured what better to build than a 392!

We have several different vehicles from 21 Bronco FE and 20 Raptor to a 22 Honda Insight!

I have been on here reading for several weeks and appreciate the kindness you all show to each other...

-Rob

Welcome to the forum @TRMFAM and congrats on the order! 🍻 You are in good hands with Granger, they are an awesome dealership to work with!

2023 Wrangler 392 - $6,000 OFF MSRP! Granger Motors

StopwatchUSA.com Koons Jeep

Latest Discussions