How many miles on your jeep at delivery?

agjr200hp

Reaction score
Current Rides
2022 392 XR White w/half doors (est. ship 5/13; ordered 1/23)
Mine has finally arrived and I am setting up the delivery, hopefully for this weekend. The salesman mentioned to me that there are 23 miles on the odometer but only about 4 were from the dealership for the PDI.

I'm curious when yours were picked up what they had on them for miles. I've read some had like 50 or 60 and had mud everywhere while some others were in the single digits. If it were one way or the other, I know the direction i would take.

thoughts?

Mine was in the hi 20's and had lots of dirt caked underneath. The dealership did not do it.

Mine had 17 miles on it. My dealer told me that there would be between 15 and 20.

I found this on a forum but the dealer said it wasn't on mine.

Attachments

• QA Sticker.png
    QA Sticker.png
    391 KB · Views: 113
Thanks. Did they say why?
They broke it down for me and it all made sense at the time, so I didn't question it. That said, I've built other unique vehicles before, and I like to ask what to expect in advance. I think the lowest vehicle I received had 12 miles on it and the highest had something in the low 20s.

Just brought mine home an hour ago! Had 9mi at the dealership, and when I questioned them they said that it originally had 4mi at delivery, but that they have to "test" them out as well. Yeah..."test"... :LOL:

8 miles, service Manager put 4 on it just before i arrived. 12 miles out the door

same as above - 8 when it arrived, 12 when I drove away.

11 on my 392, my previous PowerWagon had 4 when I picked it up.

2 miles if I recall correctly. They knew I was quite particular about my vehicles and essentially took it off the truck, did some activations and left it in the bay for delivery.

No wash, stickers, etc.

21 on mine when it was dropped off the truck, before dealer started PDI.

350. It was bought by the dealer with about 175. the carfax had that same number. when I went to pick it up it 350. They took it to promo events for the dealership. They had for months asking 100k w/ no takers. I got the late 21 which wound up costing msrp for a 23. but they gave me full price for my jlur w/ 1500 miles. pressing the remote start button is a lot of fun.

Thanks to all who responded. One theory I heard was that because my jeep went to their body vendor to install options not done at the factory (JB status), they likely drove it there and back versus shipped. Dealer said it arrived with 19 miles on it and they put 4 on it.

To bad there is no way to verify where the miles came from.

In the end, I assume my inspection of it will turn out fine but it doesn't sit well with me to have a 90k custom ordered vehicle with any more than 10 miles on it. Even though i'll put a couple hundred on it driving it home from the dealership.

;-)

The plot thickens. Out of curiosity, I wanted to see what Jeep Chat could tell me. They have documentation that it was delivered to the dealership with 0 miles on it.

I am not a happy person right now.

Spoke with dealer and they are now saying the documentation always says 0 miles on intake but almost all cars coming in now have over 10 miles on them.

Can anyone confirm this to be "normal"?

Last edited:

7% off 2024 Jeep Wrangler 392 Granger Motors Just Bolt Ons.com MARK CDJR in Lake Charles Louisiana Underground Graphics

Latest Discussions

Back