How many 392’s are they going to produce?

I’ve done a hemi swap. The motor swap is 30k. Need to upgrade the exhaust, radiator etc. More than 30k. They price the 392 properly in my opinion.
Yes I would agree.. My 13 is an AEV conversion 392 and with upgraded D60’s and lift mine was well over the cost of the factory 392...

I ordered my 392 last November, still waiting,waiting and waiting..
wile I’m waiting, does anyone know how many they are going to produce this year?
take it fwiw, but my salesman told me yesterday only 730 392's will be produced this model year due to chip shortages.

I’ve done a hemi swap. The motor swap is 30k. Need to upgrade the exhaust, radiator etc. More than 30k. They price the 392 properly in my opinion.
I can't wait to see the pricing of the 2022 Ford raptor r...if that starts at 75 or 80k base, wouldn't you rather have that than a 392 rubicon? I know I would!

Yes I would agree.. My 13 is an AEV conversion 392 and with upgraded D60’s and lift mine was well over the cost of the factory 392...
And a factory beefed up frame and factory 4:56/ 35” tires … all under warranty!

Hell NO! I wouldn't want no Ford Raptor when I can have a Ram TRX and I'm not brand loyal! But a Jeep 392 is still Boss Hog! Over both of them... for what I want to do anyways!

Location, location, location.

There is big demand for the 392 in SoCal, maybe in the whole West Coast. All about demand and supply. Sadly.
Dan Deery Motors in Waterloo, Iowa will order a 2022 Wrangler 392 XR for a customer with $6500 off MSRP. As long as you are okay with the wait.

Givemethevin just offered me 83.5k for my Sting gray 392. Probably should have taken it, but with tax implications, just trading dollars.

Givemethevin just offered me 83.5k for my Sting gray 392. Probably should have taken it, but with tax implications, just trading dollars.
3 weeks ago they offered me 74k... I told them to pound sand.
FWIW, tracking over 5400 392 VINs..

And a factory beefed up frame and factory 4:56/ 35” tires … all under warranty!
Rubi Trux in NC did tons of BRUTE conversions before the Gladiator came out and do tons of Hemi swaps. They do great work, but I've never seen one of here rigs below 8OK with a Hemi or Richard Petty tune. And a warranty on these car is needed until they fix all these gremlins IMO.

Its only money ! Well I have my 392 changed the gears to 4:56 went to 35" tires, installed hidden laser/radar jammer in front and back, warn winch, bull bar with Hella lights and rack with lights and rotopax tanks.

Such a blast! I tow the trailer in the background, no problem.
2021392.jpg

Hey @ValB … what’s the roof rack? Looks sharp!
are the rotopax mounts part of the rack?

Hey @ValB … what’s the roof rack? Looks sharp!
are the rotopax mounts part of the rack?
Well it wasn’t my first choice, but I’ve been working with it , I found it on eBay they wanted $799. I thought we’ll what the hell ,I offered 649. And they took it. Front spar that has the lights was a little warped, I don’t think they used a jig when welding. The Rotopax I ordered to fit what the rack company called the ladder. I am going to flip the middle rung and cut it down to Recess the Rotopax closer in towards the window. I added the jack holder and shovel/ axe after that. I’ve been building these things for years. My first was an 1981 eagle with the first V8 , I had to buy the 392 …dreaming for years about cracking wrench’s on this baby!
Yukon, you can find the rack on eBay.
Sorry for the long explanation, I love building Jeeps. If you look into my profile you’ll see gears, electronics, god there’s no end I’m an Addict. Thanks for the killer 392 site!
ValB

Very nice after your customization! Looks stellar.
and all the credit for this site goes to @willy

Coincidentally or by design? Hmmmm…. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Back