Houston area 392 owners!

jpclark

Reaction score
Hello all! First, I want to say how glad I am to be here... very much looking forward to sharing tips/tricks with other 392 owners. I'm at a bit of loss however as I'm not familiar with any other 392 owners near me, even though I live in a major metro area. So - while my intent is to use this forum for overall collaboration, I'm hoping to have a 'social' venue for those near me locally. if you happen to be in the Houston metro area, I invite yall to join me here on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/houstonwranglerjl392owners

Hello all! First, I want to say how glad I am to be here... very much looking forward to sharing tips/tricks with other 392 owners. I'm at a bit of loss however as I'm not familiar with any other 392 owners near me, even though I live in a major metro area. So - while my intent is to use this forum for overall collaboration, I'm hoping to have a 'social' venue for those near me locally. if you happen to be in the Houston metro area, I invite yall to join me here on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/houstonwranglerjl392owners
I’m in Conroe, there are a couple of 392s around here and the woodlands.

I'm in Houston and I have only seen 1 other in our area. I just requested membership to your FB group!

I am in Richmond and have a 392 XR on order.

I daily drive a Gray one in the Woodlands area. Have see one other one in this area.
I was they guy that gave you a thumbs up in the blue Alfa Giulia w white wheels the other day… woodlands pkwy and kurkyndahl …
We drive a black 392

I just picked up my Tuscadero Pink 392 on Wednesday 3/23 Plan to go to the Big Jeep Meet on Saturday at Gillman Jeep. I'm in West Houston area

Also in Richmond, just placed an order a couple of weeks ago.
Where did you order yours from? I couldn't find anyone in Houston who wanted anything less than MSRP.

While I did find a Westside dealer to accept the tread lightly discount, I ordered it from a Lake Charles dealer for 4% under invoice, plus another 1% if the tread lightly discount is available. And they deliver free to Houston.

I live in spring, basically drive from Champions Forest to the airport daily. Hydra Blue base 392. Hope to see you guys.

I'm a couple of hours west in Seguin, definitely not Houston but I did just want to pop in and say let's get it Astros!!! I did just see my first 392 in the wild at Lost Maples State Park about three weeks back. It took a good 15 months or so to see another one. I mostly stay in the woods around here but I was starting to think it was kind of odd considering there are so many Jeeps on the road in this area. Great Jeep community here locally!

Back