Hi-Lift Jack Mounting Locations

Brew211

Reaction score
Current Rides
2022 Jeep 392 XR, 2018 JLUM Rubicon, 2016 Tundra
Curious how everyone is mounting their jack. I use mine, so I want it easily accessible but do not want it mounted to the hood or inside. I purchased the Teraflex tailgate mount but it doesn't work with our 392 extended taillights. Any ideas?
Thanks,
Brew

What about this mount?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220918_212235.jpg
    Screenshot_20220918_212235.jpg
    93 KB · Views: 56
What about this mount?
Thank you @Ted392 , with the GoRhino you have to remove the rock rails which unfortunately I don't want to do. I appreciate the help.

I used the Dominion Hi-Lift Jack Mount, I have one in our JKU as well. Keeps them out of the weather and sight.. in the JK I have a DMOS shovel mounted to the jack..
they make a great product although I’m not crazy about the name nor the logo..
Thanks for the help, looks great!
Unfortunately I tend to use mine more than I'd like (friends, helping others, etc.) and I'm trying to find something more easily accessible.

Bungee cord it to the spare? Zip tie to the rear or front bumper? Not a lot of options here.

Warn had a mounting kit for their bumper systems on the jk. The spare was on a piece of tubing that set into the rear bumper and the jack mount was bolted to that. I never mounted mine, the hi lift just rode in the back with the shovel. JKs had more room in back to be sure.

Roof rack? But if you’re using it daily that won’t work either.

Long way of scratching my head too. Sorry.

Nope, just cut the stock rock rail a few inches. I'll take a pic of mine when I'm off work.
Thats interesting, if you have a picture that would be great. Thanks

Thanks!
For clarity, you cut the stock Rubicon rock rail to allow the GoRhino to attach?

Thanks again

Back