HELP! Can't Decide!

I just discovered the BR Carbines. My new fav now. Not purchasing until I can get some 37x12.5 Ridge Grapplers first though.

what do the mopar beadlocks look like?
Outer ring in silver removable for custom Powder coating. Found them as low as 315 free shipping so far. 1st pic is a member on the Wrangker forum on 35's.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210712-091710_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20210712-091710_Chrome.jpg
    500.7 KB · Views: 202
  • Screenshot_20210713-181145_eBay.jpg
    Screenshot_20210713-181145_eBay.jpg
    753.9 KB · Views: 184
Outer ring in silver removable for custom Powder coating. Found them as low as 315 free shipping so far. 1st pic is a member on the Wrangker forum on 35's.
I always liked that wheel but is only 8 wide remember. Most people like 8.5-9 wide minimum or 12.5 wide tires look like a Slim Jim. with already 2 inches of lift I rarely see a person that doesnt want the wider look. FYI/Reminder a lot of guys on here are 10 wide wheels.

Jeep in post 21 looks great but dark color hides the width.

Thank ya for the opinions! You've got to either be a copywriter, in sales, or a marketer... am I right? I love it!
Me? Retired Internet guy- social networking site for high performance boaters. Now I build toys for Billionaires.

I might have a spare set of Nitto's in my warehouse, I just sold a set of 40's with 2k miles, I might have some 37's. I have taken off more Nitto's than I have ever installed. You can have them for free, 40's were sold because were not available, I give most of them away.

I always liked that wheel but is only 8 wide remember. Most people like 8.5-9 wide minimum or 12.5 wide tires look like a Slim Jim. with already 2 inches of lift I rarely see a person that doesnt want the wider look. FYI/Reminder a lot of guys on here are 10 wide wheels.

Jeep in post 21 looks great but dark color hides the width.
True. The offset is +12 compared to stock with +44 so gain an inch + and the rim is .5 wider then stock if I remember correct. In theory should be about 1-2" past Fenders. It's all subjective. I want to do a Baer brake conversion so might have to shim. I think I went through 80 pages if wheels and only liked 5. Might have to do it again lol. Was originally shooting for a -12 offset. Just reread your post. Gotcha on the slim Jim. It's late!

True. The offset is +12 compared to stock with +44 so gain an inch + and the rim is .5 wider then stock if I remember correct. In theory should be about 1-2" past Fenders. It's all subjective. I want to do a Baer brake conversion so might have to shim. I think I went through 80 pages if wheels and only liked 5. Might have to do it again lol. Was originally shooting for a -12 offset. Just reread your post. Gotcha on the slim Jim. It's late!
I have done many brake conversions on 6cyl to Hemi but I would think the 6.4 would have come matched with sufficient braking due to product liability fears. The results of conversions on Hemi Jeeps has been unreal as the balancing of front vs rear is terrible in the stock scenario.

What is your reasoning for this? This would be an upgrade I would do and I see dyna has not come out with anything yet.

+44?? wheel would be inside the engine.

You like that wheel as I do, then maybe you like:

AEV Borah
Fuels Ammo

If you like the AEV Borah I have two sets for sale, one Matte Black and one Onyx. Currently the Matte Blacks have a set of Toyo A/T III's with 1700 miles on them that can be sold as a set or solo. Onyx have less than 2k miles also. I will give you a great deal on either. The Mopar and the AEV are hub centric, Fuels are not. I am mentioning that because you mentioned the bigger brakes so maybe you are a HP guy and therefore hub centric might be a must.

Last edited:
I just discovered the BR Carbines. My new fav now. Not purchasing until I can get some 37x12.5 Ridge Grapplers first though.

what do the mopar beadlocks look like?
XRwheels.PNG

Not the best image quality - taken from a Jeep Fact Sheet over at the Wrangler forum...

What stinger do you have? I couldn't tell for sure from the picture if you have the forward camera. If you do, does your stinger block the view much?

Back