Hello To Forum Members, Glad to Join.

Rubicon1953

Founding Member
Reaction score
Current Rides
Rubicon 392, Rubicon 4xE, Rubicon Gladiator, C8 Corvette, Porsche Panamera 4
Hello. Just joined today. My 392 was delivered 5/28/2021 after ordering as soon as the order book opened.
It is amazing already.
I also have a Rubicon 4xE and a Rubicon Gladiator.
The 392 gets many looks already and I can't wait to explore this fabulous machine.
I hope to enjoy this forum and look forward to the comments and exploration of technical items with the 392.
Rubicon1953

Hello. Just joined today. My 392 was delivered 5/28/2021 after ordering as soon as the order book opened.
It is amazing already.
The 392 gets many looks already and I can't wait to explore this fabulous machine.
I hope to enjoy this forum and look forward to the comments and exploration of technical items with the 392.
Rubicon1953
Welcome to the forum! Post some pictures when you can.

It is amazing already.
Rubicon1953
Congratulations on your delivery, as you can see many of us are still waiting. Welcome

It is amazing already.
Rubicon1953

Welcome to the forum @Rubicon1953 - Congrats on the 392! That's a nice collection of Jeeps!

How are you liking the 4xE?

Back