🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/466CPuu 🎁

Have A VON but no VIN yet

MetalHeadWithAPayCheck

Founding Member
Reaction score
I placed an order for a 392 about 2 weeks ago. I got a VON number on the spot. I still do not have a Vin number yet. I spoke to jeep chat today. They told me my order has passed edit, but is still not scheduled to be built. No changes can be done to the order. Does this mean my dealer has an allocation so I am just waiting on a Vin number? I am trying to figure out if my dealer even has an open allocation. They told me they did. But I don't know if I believe them or not just yet.

I placed an order for a 392 about 2 weeks ago. I got a VON number on the spot. I still do not have a Vin number yet. I spoke to jeep chat today. They told me my order has passed edit, but is still not scheduled to be built. No changes can be done to the order. Does this mean my dealer has an allocation so I am just waiting on a Vin number? I am trying to figure out if my dealer even has an open allocation. They told me they did. But I don't know if I believe them or not just yet.
Chat knows very little about your order. Most all of their responses are cut and paste. I gave up contacting them knowing it will not come any sooner. Your dealer can check on the latest status and should keep you informed on progress and if it is a allocation. My order is a month old, no VIN, no allocation. So far they have received 2 out of 4 allocations. I am sure mine will be sometime after if at all. I am expecting a long wait.

Chat knows very little about your order. Most all of their responses are cut and paste. I gave up contacting them knowing it will not come any sooner. Your dealer can check on the latest status and should keep you informed on progress and if it is a allocation. My order is a month old, no VIN, no allocation. So far they have received 2 out of 4 allocations. I am sure mine will be sometime after if at all. I am expecting a long wait.
My order: VON day of order; VIN 45 days later; scheduled for build at 71 days; Built around the 95th day from ordering; received 125 days after ordering.

I’m in D status with a VIN and was able to add the gorilla glass upgrade so I would think you could change almost whatever you want.

Back