Greetings from FLA

392Dude

Reaction score
Current Rides
'23 Wrangler 392; '06 S2000
I'm a first time Jeep owner and new to this valuable forum. Placed my order for a 392 XR at the start of July 2022. Didn't have any movement on the tracker until middle of December. But once that happened things moved fast. My local dealer finally delivered the Jeep to me the last week of January, seven months (and $3k increase) after I placed my order. I thought my S2000 is fun to drive but the Jeep raises that experience another order of magnitude - I'm loving it!

I'm a first time Jeep owner and new to this valuable forum. Placed my order for a 392 XR at the start of July 2022. Didn't have any movement on the tracker until middle of December. But once that happened things moved fast. My local dealer finally delivered the Jeep to me the last week of January, seven months (and $3k increase) after I placed my order. I thought my S2000 is fun to drive but the Jeep raises that experience another order of magnitude - I'm loving it!
Welcome!

Welcome! Looks like I’m right down the road from you in Plant City. Congrats on the awesome purchase. :)

Welcome! Had the 392 for about a month, best Jeep I have owned, fun fun fun

Welcome to the crowd, but we need photos for proof. 😁

Tampa here myself, MacDill everyday in and out. Saw a reign today, let me know if I should keep a look out for you.

Sorry for the long delay...was out of town all week on business (no the 392 stayed in the garage) and just got back this weekend. See photos I just took yesterday.
IMG_1426.jpeg
IMG_1427.jpeg

Sorry for the long delay...was out of town all week on business (no the 392 stayed in the garage) and just got back this weekend. See photos I just took yesterday.
View attachment 18146View attachment 18147
Nice I've been waiting on my XR since the end of Aug it shipped from the factory over the weekend , what rails (Steps )are those I'm going to be changing mine

I waited just under eight months from order to arrival. These are the running boards I ordered from Amazon: OEDRO Running Boards with Two Stairs. Installed them myself in about two hours - easy effort with no problem.

Back