Future Owner

pawj112

Reaction score
Good Morning,

My name is PJ, I currently own a 2006 TJ Rubicon, and am looking to upgrade to a 392 hopefully in a couple weeks if I can find one. Been a proud jeep owner since 2011. Looking forward to being a 392 owner.

Welcome, @pawj112 ! The 392 puts the Wrangler in a class of it's own! You will love it!

Good Morning,

My name is PJ, I currently own a 2006 TJ Rubicon, and am looking to upgrade to a 392 hopefully in a couple weeks if I can find one. Been a proud jeep owner since 2011. Looking forward to being a 392 owner.
Welcome!

Mark Dodge Lake Charles, Louisiana, they'll ship....have a couple of goofie newfie friends up that way...and one mean ole ba$tard from Scotia... 🤣

As a current 392 and TJ (LJ) Rubicon owner I can say you will love the power in the 392. It is also a gigantic leap forward in technology and sometimes that comes with its own pitfalls. My 392 has been completely reliable. I avoid the interstate in my LJ but would not hesitate to drive across the country in the 392.

It is also a gigantic leap forward in technology and sometimes that comes with its own pitfalls. My 392 has been completely reliable.

Picked up my 2024 392 on Saturday and it feels like a gigantic leap forward in technology even coming from a 2015 JKUHR. As a former TJ owner, I can't even imagine going from a TJ straight to a new Jeep.

As a current 392 and TJ (LJ) Rubicon owner I can say you will love the power in the 392. It is also a gigantic leap forward in technology and sometimes that comes with its own pitfalls. My 392 has been completely reliable. I avoid the interstate in my LJ but would not hesitate to drive across the country in the 392.
Sounds amazing. I love my TJ , but I was just telling my wife that I’m tired of the old-ness, the sluggishness, and the smallness. Lol. Just ready for an update, and some power… I will miss it though.

Good Morning,

PJ with a TJ. OK! I ordered my 392 on Oct 31 and am in the waiting stage. I was ready for a new car and wanted a V8 and to ride high in saddle for a change.

Welcome from another future owner!

Good Morning,

Welcome to the forum @pawj112 - Good luck on the hunt!

Any specific color/specs you are looking for?

Welcome you will love it that’s for sure

Back